nick bassett/homophobes/transphobes thread

dvv

its real simple: it is never ok to use sexist terms ever.

you could've very easily said "stop being a jerk" or "stop being a pest" or literally any other word that doesn't have anything to do with female anatomy.

You got it.

Now, parkinglot... congratulate yourself for getting Ashton on me. I swear you people are some self-righteous (jerks).

67.jpg

You got it.

Now, parkinglot... congratulate yourself for getting Ashton on me. I swear you people are some self-righteous (jerks).

67.jpg

Dude, in no way was I acting as a self-righteous *PC Police* (buzzword here). Last time you said that, you deleted your post and apologized. It seemed odd that you went ahead and said the same thing again. Is that not fair?

And if you guys were just being sarcastic then excuse me, it's just some of you guys are wound up so tight it's hard to tell when you're joking or legitimately that bored with your everyday life.

Personally, I was not offended whatsoever by what he said. I commented on it because what's the point in apologizing about something, deleting a post, and then doing it again. Ya know???

LOL - anyway............

Dude, in no way was I acting as a self-righteous *PC Police* (buzzword here). Last time you said that, you deleted your post and apologized. It seemed odd that you went ahead and said the same thing again. Is that not fair?

Go back to that guy's post and put yourself in my shoes. I had the right to call him a (jerk) if he was being one. I'm sure Ashton just jumped out of ST to magically see me say the v word. It's ridiculous how you 20-somethings act. The world is going to eat you the fuck up one day. Now, go back to living at home and listen to Against Me! and tell the world how they are supposed to be.

Go back to that guy's post and put yourself in my shoes. I had the right to call him a (jerk) if he was being one. I'm sure Ashton just jumped out of ST to magically see me say the v word. It's ridiculous how you 20-somethings act. The world is going to eat you the fuck up one day. Now, go back to living at home and listen to Against Me! and tell the world how they are supposed to be.

Lol. I don't even go to Small Talk, and I definitely didn't tell her about it. I was calling out your own hypocrisy because it's funny. I wasn't getting offended over anything or telling you not to say something. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

You got it.

67.jpg

he didnt tell me anything. i just happened to see it. love the assumption, though. its almost as if some of us share the same opinions without discussing it behind everyones backs... hmm.

Whoa whoa whoa, so let me get this straight, saying vagina is bad now? Seriously? BAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA sorry, it's just so cute to see you guys stick up for all women's vaginas like that, fighting the good fight!

hi. as someone with a vagina, i feel that i am at liberty to state that directing a negative insult at someone at the expense of my anatomy is fucked up. please remember that vaginas are 10000000000% more rugged and versatile than anything on a man's body.

lol ridiculous how WE act? ok dude.