[PO] Such Hounds & Happy Dagger // Limited to 300 Numbered Each [SlyVinyl Exclusives!]

Today SlyVinyl Records is very pleased to bring you all two brand new exclusive vinyl releases!

12375263_956145224472928_237907072517856

All orders before Christmas will be entered to win a test pressing. Will be giving away 2 of them for each Such Hounds and Happy Dagger release!

Free Shipping on orders of two copies or more! (We still have El Ten Eleven copies too so load up and save!)

Everything can be ordered from: store.slyvinyl.com

Such Hounds - Strangers // Limited to 300 Transparent Yellow in Milky Clear Vinyl LP

ruASKOU.jpg

Product Details

• 180-200 gram vinyl
  • Record cut at 45 rpm for better high frequency response and less distortion
  • Transparent Easter Yellow in Milky Clear Vinyl
  • Instant download of mp3s or wavs or both!
  • limited to 300 copies (75 will be available on tour from the band, 225 available here)
  • Heavyweight Jacket w/ spot black varnish.
  • Hand-numbered ( #/300)
  • Black paper poly lined inner sleeves
Happy Dagger - Happy Dagger // Limited to 300 180g Phantom Purple Swirl & Splatter

7cVnU4l.jpg

Product Details

• 180-200 gram vinyl
  • Deep Purple & Bone Aside/Bside W/ tricolor splatter (baby, blue, hot pink & silver)
  • Instant download of mp3s or wavs or both!
  • limited to 300 copies (75 will be available on tour from the band, 225 available here)
  • Heavyweight Jacket.
  • Hand-numbered ( #/300)
  • Black paper poly lined inner sleeves
Also still available in very limited quantities (and eligible for the FREE SHIPPING deal):

El Ten Eleven - Every Direction is North // Limited to 500 White Vinyl LP

ete-7_1024x1024.jpg?v=1449766288

- Limited Edition of 500 Copies

- White 180-200 Gram Vinyl LP

- Heavyweight Gatefold LP Jacket

- Hand-Numbered with Silver Ink (/500)

- Printed Innersleeves

Any deal for buying both out of curiosity?

Buying two or more copies of anything gets you Free Shipping with the thought of that being a perk for those who bought both. (could be two of the same release even).

Edit: Also, pre-orders placed before Christmas are entered in to win a test pressing of that release.

Excellent. Always down to support Sly, gotta keep my SV record collection complete. 

We always appreciate the support! Sly could not continue to put out releases without wonderful communities like VC!

If these new releases sell well, we have some other really exciting releases primed and ready to go!

2016 is looking to be an exciting year for SlyVinyl.

P.S. Keep eyes peeled for SVR05 test presses. They will be available eventually - I swear it!

I have no idea what these sound like but I'm almost inclined to buy them in good faith. Sly hit it out of the park with BSBD, Damascus, and El Ten Eleven – and those are the only ones I own and can attest for. Quality releases of quality music, from my experience. Makes me regret not keeping a full SV collection just 'cause.

I have no idea what these sound like but I'm almost inclined to buy them in good faith. Sly hit out of the park with BSBD, Damascus, and El Ten Eleven – and those are the only ones I own and can attest for. Quality releases of quality music, from my experience. Makes me regret not keeping a full SV collection just 'cause.

You need to somehow find a copy of Way Yes - Tog Pebbles. SO good. 

Love these pressings but i have never heard anything off of these, anyone know if i should buy?

If you're looking for some crispy electronic goodness, check out El Ten Eleven, listen here: http://store.slyvinyl.com/products/el-ten-eleven-every-direction-is-north-limited-to-500-white-vinyl-lp

Of you are into some great modern psychedelic jams, mosey on over and check out Happy Dagger: http://store.slyvinyl.com/collections/frontpage/products/happy-dagger-happy-dagger-limited-to-300

If you're looking for some good ole' homegrown garage rock, give Such Hounds a chance:http://store.slyvinyl.com/collections/frontpage/products/such-hounds-strangers-limited-to-300-transparent-yellow-in-milky-clear-vinyl-lp

All links above include album streams, so give it a go and check'em out!

Order soon for an entry into our test press contest/giveaway too!

• 1 month later...