PO: Star Wars: The Force Awakens OST (John Williams) and Original Trilogy on Colored Vinyl

slinch

These Hot Topic stores got the picture disc

Anchorage 5th Avenue Mall Anchorage AK Chandler Fashion Center Chandler AZ Superstition Springs Center Mesa AZ Westfield Parkway El Cajon CA Sunvalley Concord CA Arden Fair Sacramento CA Galleria at Tyler Riverside CA Irvine Spectrum Center Irvine CA Hollywood & Highland Center Hollywood CA Weberstown Mall Stockton CA Danbury Fair Danbury CT Pembroke Lakes Mall Pembroke Pines FL The Oaks Mall Gainesville FL Westfield Countryside Clearwater FL Sawgrass Mills Sunrise FL Town Center At Cobb Kennesaw GA Mall of Georgia Buford GA North Point Mall Alpharetta GA Pearlridge Center Aiea HI Jordan Creek Town Center West Des Moines IA Westfield Fox Valley Aurora IL Orland Square Shopping Center Orland Park IL Woodfield Mall Schaumburg IL St. Clair Square Mall Fairview Heights IL Yorktown Center Lombard IL Gurnee Mills Gurnee IL University Park Mall Mishawaka IN Castleton Square Mall Indianapolis IN Florence Mall Florence KY Mall St. Matthews Louisville KY Mall of Louisiana Baton Rouge LA Westfield Annapolis Annapolis MD Great Lakes Crossing Outlets Auburn Hills MI Twelve Oaks Mall Novi MI Lakeside Mall Sterling Heights MI Four Seasons Town Centre Greensboro NC West Acres Shopping Center Fargo ND Westroads Mall Omaha NE Willowbrook Mall Wayne NJ Rockaway Townsquare Mall Rockaway NJ Deptford Mall Deptford NJ Monmouth Mall Eatontown NJ Westfield Garden State Plaza Paramus NJ Ocean County Mall Toms River NJ Freehold Raceway Mall Freehold NJ Cherry Hill Mall Cherry Hill NJ Bridgewater Commons Bridgewater NJ Las Vegas Premium Outlets-South Las Vegas NV Staten Island Mall Staten Island NY Smith Haven Mall Lake Grove NY Crossgates Mall Albany NY Walden Galleria Buffalo NY Great Lakes Mall Mentor OH Westfield Franklin Park Toledo OH Westfield Belden Village Canton OH Easton Town Center Columbus OH SouthPark Mall Strongsville OH Washington Square Tigard (Portland) OR King of Prussia Mall King of Prussia PA Park City Center Lancaster PA Capital City Mall Camp Hill PA South Hills Village Pittsburgh PA Ross Park Mall Pittsburgh PA Haywood Mall Greenville SC The Empire Mall Sioux Falls SD Cool Springs Galleria Franklin TN Opry Mills Nashville TN La Palmera Corpus Christi TX Willowbrook Mall Houston TX Fashion Place Murray UT Layton Hills Mall Layton UT The Gateway Salt Lake City UT Dulles Town Center Mall Dulles VA Lynnhaven Mall Virginia Beach VA Fox River Mall Appleton WI Mayfair Milwaukee WI Bay Park Square Green Bay WI

New On Vinyl has had these up for a while (ANH for quite some time)... I've just been too lazy to post. Would expect ROTJ soon also. I do like these covers a bit more than just the title, but really wish they could get some of the "painting" style ones like they did for the prequel trilogy.

http://www.newonvinyl.com/en/soundtrack-ost-star-wars-iv-a-new-hope.html

http://www.newonvinyl.com/en/soundtrack-ost-star-wars-episode-v-the-empire-stri.html

New On Vinyl has had these up for a while (ANH for quite some time)... I've just been too lazy to post. Would expect ROTJ soon also. I do like these covers a bit more than just the title, but really wish they could get some of the "painting" style ones like they did for the prequel trilogy.

http://www.newonvinyl.com/en/soundtrack-ost-star-wars-iv-a-new-hope.html

http://www.newonvinyl.com/en/soundtrack-ost-star-wars-episode-v-the-empire-stri.html

Drew Struzan is the man, that being said his ROTJ is weird IMO: it has an image from empire and the floating heads are Chewie and Jabba.

I don't mind them but seeing them here makes me think they might do a 2LP version of ROTJ which I would have to get because I'm weak.

Yeah, I've wondered why ROTJ is only a single LP.

I don't know, I just want all the album art to somehow match. The original 70's-80's covers are just dull... I was really hoping the Ultimate Box Set would've used different artwork for 4-6. And I was excited about these represses... but again, the live action covers are just weird to me.

I really wish these OT reissues were the Trilogy box from the 90s or the Special Edition versions. Those were the most complete.

Yeah, I've wondered why ROTJ is only a single LP.

I don't know, I just want all the album art to somehow match. The original 70's-80's covers are just dull... I was really hoping the Ultimate Box Set would've used different artwork for 4-6. And I was excited about these represses... but again, the live action covers are just weird to me.

I really wish these OT reissues were the Trilogy box from the 90s or the Special Edition versions. Those were the most complete.

Agreed, I wish they expanded it  and gave us a nice round 12LP box set, 2LPs for every movie. I got the boxset cheap and I don't want to have to buy them again which I know I would do.

Drew Struzan > live action covers > original covers

Agreed, I wish they expanded it  and gave us a nice round 12LP box set, 2LPs for every movie. I got the boxset cheap and I don't want to have to buy them again which I know I would do.

I've held out from that boxset... just a lot to drop at one time. I've bought the two I Am Shark presses and plan on getting Episode 3. Just need to find some nice/decent copies (I want/like) for 4-6.

John Williams is phenomenal, and being the big Star Wars fan I am, I can't wait to own the soundtracks (on vinyl).

Amazon says it delayed until June 17th.

Not surprised, B&N laser etched (which is the one I'm aiming for) still says June 3rd so we'll see.

I've held out from that boxset... just a lot to drop at one time. I've bought the two I Am Shark presses and plan on getting Episode 3. Just need to find some nice/decent copies (I want/like) for 4-6.

John Williams is phenomenal, and being the big Star Wars fan I am, I can't wait to own the soundtracks (on vinyl).

I got it on amazon.ca for $150 after shipping I think, its damn nice and worth that IMO. I had the shark episode 1 and it was fine but after we got this awesome box it just felt kind of like a boot, I don't know. Anyway not to start a pissing contest but the only piece of star wars on vinyl that I don't have are a couple of the children story book things. The Clone Wars, theres a 7" for Rebels, but two of my weird bragging things are "Christmas in the Stars" and this bad boy: https://www.discogs.com/Peter-Bernstein-Ewoks-Original-Soundtracks/release/3311396

I got it on amazon.ca for $150 after shipping I think, its damn nice and worth that IMO. I had the shark episode 1 and it was fine but after we got this awesome box it just felt kind of like a boot, I don't know. Anyway not to start a pissing contest but the only piece of star wars on vinyl that I don't have are a couple of the children story book things. The Clone Wars, theres a 7" for Rebels, but two of my weird bragging things are "Christmas in the Stars" and this bad boy: https://www.discogs.com/Peter-Bernstein-Ewoks-Original-Soundtracks/release/3311396

Interesting. So the boxset has a better sound quality or something? And that's not a bad price. I think there's one on Discogs for $160PPD right now, it's tempting me. And those are some cool releases! I don't know if I'm that big of a fan to go after the "littler" pressings. Mostly because I haven't seen a lot of those. But I'd kill for a bunch of the video game scores! KOTOR II is one of my favorite soundtracks!