PO: Star Wars: The Force Awakens OST (John Williams) and Original Trilogy on Colored Vinyl

slinch

Interesting. So the boxset has a better sound quality or something? And that's not a bad price. I think there's one on Discogs for $160PPD right now, it's tempting me. And those are some cool releases! I don't know if I'm that big of a fan to go after the "littler" pressings. Mostly because I haven't seen a lot of those. But I'd kill for a bunch of the video game scores! KOTOR II is one of my favorite soundtracks!

The boxset definetly sounds better than the old copies I had from when the movies came out and as for phantom I only listened to the shark one once so I can't say for sure. Oh yeah, the KOTOR soundtracks are awesome. If anything should ever happen to John Williams (God forbid!), they should totally bring in Mark Griskey or Jeremy Soule to pick up wherever Williams leaves off. 

I'm excited for these (a Mondo release would be cool still). I think I mentioned in the OST thread that these needed a repress and it'll be nice to be able to get these outside of the boxset. Hopefully I can find a discounted bundle type option and available in the US somewhere...

I bought I and II from I Am Shark. I'll get III from them as well. I don't know where I'll buy IV-VI. Also, I don't know if I'll get VII anytime soon.

Same plan (got #2 in today actually). Although I did buy the Hot Topic pic disc for VII. I had a 30% off code, the discs themselves look awesome, and it is about $20 cheaper than the standard pressing pre-order. *shrugs*

Is it a B&N exclusive? The listing doesn't state it... holding out hope the hologram one pops up other places for a bit cheaper.

My guess is no, just that B&N got more descriptive. Adding a hologram effect might be the reason why it's been delayed a couple of times. Again, just a guess.

• 1 month later...