PO: Star Wars: The Force Awakens OST (John Williams) and Original Trilogy on Colored Vinyl

slinch

Dumb question, do all the vinyl for Force Awakens in gatefold have the holographic feature? I pre-ordered off Amazon since it was cheaper than the Disney Music Emporium but I'd like to make sure that it's not an exclusive. I assumed that since the Amazon release date is the same on the DME site that they were one and the same.

41 minutes ago, Stryder said:

Dumb question, do all the vinyl for Force Awakens in gatefold have the holographic feature? I pre-ordered off Amazon since it was cheaper than the Disney Music Emporium but I'd like to make sure that it's not an exclusive. I assumed that since the Amazon release date is the same on the DME site that they were one and the same.

I'm sure they are all the same. 

Very cool, but that's a lot of money to drop. I'll stick with my pic disc version... I do think this is the "weakest" soundtrack of them all. They didn't even bring back the London Symphony Orchestra! It just doesn't sound right (imo) and I think that's why.

Also I ordered the gold repress of Episode IV from Amazon for a little under $27PPD from the UK! I was expecting the shipping price to change, but it didn't during checkout, then I was expecting to get a response from the seller asking for additional money to cover shipping, but alas, it was still sent! I checked the listing again to make sure it was the "vinyl" and everything, I'm still kinda shocked. Hopefully it's legit when I get it later this month.