Tiny Engines 5 For $20 Grab Bag Deal!

http://tnyn.gs/1SQTyFe

Hey guys.  Help us make room for more records in 2016 ... and save a lot of money, too!  These grab bags will feature selections from over half the Tiny Engines' catalog - about 20 releases in total - with several newer titles from 2014 and 2015 included as well.  I'm going to do my best to make these packages as awesome and diverse as possible.  Of course, our entire catalog is pretty awesome and diverse, which makes my job much easier.

Here are the details.  Let me know if you have questions or comments.  Thanks!

* Get FIVE randomly selected records for only $20.00 

* Grab Bags include FOUR 12" LPs and ONE 7” or 10”, plus bonus goodies 
* Limited to 50 packages, deal ends on DEC 19 … whichever comes first 
* Selections will be made from over 20 titles in the Tiny Engines catalog 
* Does not include instant downloads: records will come with DL codes 
* No special requests. Grab bags are cheap and fun, so just roll with it! 
* Limit TWO Deals per customer: you may get duplicates, but we’ll try to avoid that as supplies allow

v600_GrabBagLogo2.jpg

i'll tell you what chuck buy records from my sale thread and ill gladly buy a bundle, but I'm too poor otherwise :(.

This is a great deal and you are fools if you don't get down on this. If you get Cayetana, Look Mexico, See Through Dresses, Walleater, Somos, State Faults or Sweet Bloom it will be worth it

If only I didn't have everything I want from you guys. One of the overall best labels out there.

I second this!

so tempting but I own the majority of what I want from TE

But that's the awesome thing about grab bags; you can get stuff that you didn't think you wanted ... but still end up really liking!  And in my opinion, that's even more true with Tiny Engines since everything we've released is great!

But that's the awesome thing about grab bags; you can get stuff that you didn't think you wanted ... but still end up really liking! And in my opinion, that's even more true with Tiny Engines since everything we've released is great!

Should have made myself more clear then, I was too lazy to type out a long response.. ;-) Just like dantheriver I know that everything you have released is great, because I own and enjoy every single release of yours (just need to pick up See Through Dresses and Haybaby soon).

So again, people should jump on this!

Yup, it's all sold out.  We actually tore through those first 50 in a few hours so I upped it to 75 packages before I went to bed last night.  That was pretty quick.

Anyway, I'm working assembling / packing / shipping all the orders.  Once that's done, I might be able to make some more grab bags available ... depending on what's left in stock.

Maybe I'll do a weirdo deal like 4 for $10 (2 LPs + 2 7-inches).