FS most of tradelist! Soundtracks, RSD '14-'15, post hardcore, etc..

DakotyTSI

Hey everyone! 

So I am regrettably facing some huge financial problems rent wise right now and need to make upwards of $1,200+ before December is over, much easier said then done.. Unfortunately that means I'm going to have to sell some of my collection for now. :/ There are a handful of things that I am likely not willing to sell unless the price offered is too good to say no to, For the most part those things include..

Anthony Green - Avalon
Circa Survive - Appendage
Circa Survive - Juturna
Circa Survive - On Letting Go
Head Automatica - Popaganda
Lights - Siberia

There are probably a few more things I'd rather not get rid of in the list as well, but once again I may be able to be convinced of almost anything if the price is right, and I'm definitely willing to work with people.

Anyways here's my list, go ahead and look it over and shoot me some offers! I really need the help guys so buy away!! Thanks (:

http://deadformat.net/collection/DakotyTSI/haves

• 2 months later...

Which handbill in the Guardians record?

It is the main bad guy from the movie, can't remember his name and am too lazy to look it up.. Lol sorry it took so long to respond!

I found a different way to make money but now have found myself needing emergency funds by tomorrow morning so someone please buy something tonight and I will make a great deal with them!!

Hey man, I paid you for that "The Used - In love and death" record a week ago and you told me that you would ship it immediately. I sent the money the fastest way possible cause I was trying to help you out of a bind. I have sent you two PM's since, asking you if you have shipped yet and I haven't heard anything from you. It's ok if it's taking longer for some reason, but could you please let me know?

Hey man, I paid you for that "The Used - In love and death" record a week ago and you told me that you would ship it immediately. I sent the money the fastest way possible cause I was trying to help you out of a bind. I have sent you two PM's since, asking you if you have shipped yet and I haven't heard anything from you. It's ok if it's taking longer for some reason, but could you please let me know?

Hey did you ever get your record? I was thinking about getting some records from this seller but I'm a little weary now because they just made a new Sales Topic like 5 hours ago Exactly like this one. Thanks

Hey did you ever get your record? I was thinking about getting some records from this seller but I'm a little weary now because they just made a new Sales Topic like 5 hours ago Exactly like this one. Thanks

No, I never did. Dude was all too happy to take my money, then ignored my PMs for 2 weeks before someone else got a hold of me and gave me his number. Apparently he had given it out to another forum user that was waiting to get his records that he paid for. I texted the guy and he told me his girlfriend took the record I paid him for, and wouldn't give it back because she didn't want him to sell it.... He has promised to refund my money, but he says he has to wait until his next paycheck. He has until this Friday to pay me back, then I'm going to put him on blast... I just want the record I paid for that he agreed to sell me, but that's not gonna happen now.

No, I never did. Dude was all too happy to take my money, then ignored my PMs for 2 weeks before someone else got a hold of me and gave me his number. Apparently he had given it out to another forum user that was waiting to get his records that he paid for. I texted the guy and he told me his girlfriend took the record I paid him for, and wouldn't give it back because she didn't want him to sell it.... He has promised to refund my money, but he says he has to wait until his next paycheck. He has until this Friday to pay me back, then I'm going to put him on blast... I just want the record I paid for that he agreed to sell me, but that's not gonna happen now.

Yeah I've kinda given up hope on seeing the record I paid for as well (bummer, I really wanted it) but I'm still hoping I'll get my money back. 

I actually talked to him on the phone lol, he doesn't seem like the scammer type but definitely unprepared to sell records. But he owes me $22 or a record, cause his gf didn't wanna let go of my original selection. So.... yeah. I don't wanna totally condemn him but it's getting worse by the day.

I actually talked to him on the phone lol, he doesn't seem like the scammer type but definitely unprepared to sell records. But he owes me $22 or a record, cause his gf didn't wanna let go of my original selection. So.... yeah. I don't wanna totally condemn him but it's getting worse by the day.

Yeah he seems like a pretty OK guy from talking to him, deffinately doesn't seem like a scammer.