Mixtape Trade Thread

Yo! I'm down! I still need to make one for andy and erik but i'd love to swap with ya too.

Speaking of ANDY

the man-dy sent me a beautiful tape titled "Hello Kitty Joins The Circus" which is filled with some nice chill tunes! Listened to that bad boy while cleaning my apartment, was a merry old time, thanks a bunch :D 

he ALSO sent me an N*SYNC tape which i'm honestly still playing rn what a treat 

Yo! I'm down! I still need to make one for andy and erik but i'd love to swap with ya too.

Speaking of ANDY

the man-dy sent me a beautiful tape titled "Hello Kitty Joins The Circus" which is filled with some nice chill tunes! Listened to that bad boy while cleaning my apartment, was a merry old time, thanks a bunch :D

he ALSO sent me an N*SYNC tape which i'm honestly still playing rn what a treat

Dope! It'll be a couple days, but let me know what you're interested in (I'm fresh out of 98° or New Kids).

My Andy tape was half rap and half emo (like my soul). It was titled "Hello Kitty Goes to the Beach"

Andy makes a pretty masterful mixtape.

I just picked up a technics m205 at salvation army for $15. Seems like it works fine after the few tests I did. After I put floral shoppe by macintosh plus on cassette I'll be down with making a mixtape to trade with someone.

Question though.. I'm generally new at this and haven't recorded onto a cassette since the 90s. If I'm recording audio from my computer should I put that at 100% volume or lower or does it even matter? I know that the meters shouldn't ride in the mud is that all I really should worry about?

The receiver I got earlier is messed up. I'm trying to fix the motor speed but can't really find a tool to do it. I'm using a broken plastic fork. Had it to the point I could adjust it and take the tool out and it'll stay. Of course it wasn't perfect but it was the best sounding. Tried to fix it again but now it won't stay at the speed when I pull the tool out. It's either really slow or really fast. Guess I'll just return it tomorrow. I'll ask my Dad to see what tape deck he's got in hopes nothing needs to be adjusted on his.

i'm down for this!

gonna mix up an ambient c-90 – that kinda music sounds even better on cassette. so, if anyone wants one, lemme know. would love a mix in return, but doesn't have to be. 

I'll swap with you. It won't be ambient though. It'll likely be brash and offensive. 

Yoooo i'm about to start making these, sorry guys, had a lot of tape stuff to do for drippy drip the past couple weeks and I wanna put focus and fuzzywarm love into all your tapes so I'm about'ta get at them. 

Also I have a bunch of c-90s that I will never use if anyone wants me to send them one unopened with their mix so they can make one for someone else