Childish Gambino - STN MTN / Kauai EP

Looks like this recent entrepreneur has changed names and is looking to set up some form of brand recognition!  lol

http://www.ebay.com/usr/waxtrax_702?_trksid=p2047675.l2559

That's still the cheapest I've seen on eBay for the STN MTN vinyl, especially for the blue/yellow version, last week someone was selling for 55 plus shipping.

Received mine on Friday from Vinyl Digital after a 4 week wait. Paid 27 shipped for it. The prices are good but that shipping time leaves much to be desired.

That's still the cheapest I've seen on eBay for the STN MTN vinyl, especially for the blue/yellow version, last week someone was selling for 55 plus shipping.

Received mine on Friday from Vinyl Digital after a 4 week wait. Paid 27 shipped for it. The prices are good but that shipping time leaves much to be desired.

How's it sound??

So are both records blue/yellow splits. Or is one record blue and one yellow?

• 2 weeks later...

Pulled the trigger today and grabbed the blue and yellow along with Mos Def - Black on Both Sides. Also, used the promo code GIFT for 10% off. How long have you guys been waiting for shipping? I think when I ordered Graduation from them a couple years back it took me about a month to get it. Is that what you guys have seen?

Pulled the trigger today and grabbed the blue and yellow along with Mos Def - Black on Both Sides. Also, used the promo code GIFT for 10% off. How long have you guys been waiting for shipping? I think when I ordered Graduation from them a couple years back it took me about a month to get it. Is that what you guys have seen?

Only took about a week or so for me.

Ordered this on the 15th and received on the 28th.