Buy Now: The Island of Misfit Toys "I Made You Something"

All of you should go order this LP.

It's really good. If you like the sound of The World Is A Beautiful Place And I Am No Longer Afraid To Die and/ or Say Anything/ Max Bemis, you are missing out on this record. There is more to it than that, but that's why you should go hear it. Link Below. If you have the chance to go see these guys/ gals, you should also go do that.

http://store.brokenworldmedia.com/products/557882-the-island-of-misfit-toys-i-made-you-something-lp 

There is also a cassette for those of you into that as well. LP is /500 on black vinyl. Cassette is /100 on royal blue.

Bring this into your life or die sorry that you didn't.

Sincerely,

Fowty "Fuckin" Dollaz

This band is really, really good. Saw them live at Toad's Place and just... incredible. Picked up the LP while I was at it, too.

Me too, you cheeky bastard. I wish I knew another VC'er was coming. We could have gotten drunk(er) together. I met up with one of 'em.

Disregard the strikethroughs. I now realize you are 19 year old female. Me drinking with you would be illegal and not go over well with my wife. All the same, it's always nice to meet internet folk!