Survey in concerns for a new Record Organizer

I am in need of a survey answered on how the majority of the vinyl community would appreciate a new Vinyl Organizer that's portable, built for protection, small and out of the way, prevents damage to the art sleeves and can be organized by protective dividers.

The link for the 10 question survey is located right here and would me much help in furthering my teams development into this project

https://kttrecords.wufoo.com/forms/z1ijqsv313mvran/

Thank you for your time

PS: this is not a scam, this is not a bot, this is nothing more than an engineering project in a high school that needs further evidence of need before the actual engineering process takes effect.

Again? Why do we get these "high school/college students" surveys so often these days?

because this is a forum and were encouraged to take an interest into the community in which our product is designed to help. If you have an issue with a younger audience sine involved in record/vinyl collections then i don't know what your problem may be but just pass up the post i don't see a need to comment if you're not 1 a moderator or 2 not taking the survey thank you for your time once more

because this is a forum and were encouraged to take an interest into the community in which our product is designed to help. If you have an issue with a younger audience sine involved in record/vinyl collections then i don't know what your problem may be but just pass up the post i don't see a need to comment if you're not 1 a moderator or 2 not taking the survey thank you for your time once more

bender-futurama-8299-1920x1200.jpg

I don't give a shit if you're HS kid, we got a few of them around, it's the fact you come here to post some dumbass survey as your first post.

Is there any way we could take the music from a 12 inch and store it digitally? Like, imagine having a bunch of albums, like maybe 4 or 5 (lets not get crazy) in some sort of portable listening device? Man, that'd be some world.

Woah, that just blew my mind. If only such a thing existed!

I would suggest attending your English class more often.

This thread is full of so many good ideas. You guys could be rich if you can implement them all! Imagine using the speakers on your head with the device that can take 4-5 albums with you anywhere you go. Imagine it!