Rise Records Holiday Vinyl

s_r0d

8 hours ago, The Saint said:

Received Ground Dweller yesterday. Haven't given it a spin yet but definitely the fastest I've ever received something from MerchNow. Usually they are nothing but trouble for me.

I usually don't have problems with them, but I was also surprised how quickly the vinyl came. 

On 12/11/2017 at 6:27 PM, FiggyPud said:

Oh fuck need that Breathe Carolina!  Guilty pleasure band for sure.

Also, so glad there isn’t another Downtown Battle Mountain pressing I have to worry about this year.

if you knew them as people they wouldnt be a guilty pleasure. such garbage people. Their drummer was cool though, but they kicked him out when they went full on EDM bottle service dj's. 

13 minutes ago, tokimedo said:

if you knew them as people they wouldnt be a guilty pleasure. such garbage people. Their drummer was cool though, but they kicked him out when they went full on EDM bottle service dj's. 

Back in the day I actually "knew" Kyle and David through my girlfriend at the time. They seemed alright... At least in the context of 30m on a tour bus here and there.

Either way I'll still listen to fun music made by shitty people. Just need to press Hell so I can close the circle. 

• 2 weeks later...

Woe is Me isn't in stock butthey listed extras of Someday Came Suddenly. Last time merchnow did this they sold my preorder copy and then had the nerve to tell me they were out of stock when I was one of the first preorders. I explained on the phone that I wanted to make sure this didn't happen again and the representative said "sometimes vinyl oversells unfortunately." ARE YOU KIDDING ME? YOU CAN'T COUNT? Someone please send this company to their grave or at least prevent them from getting limited & exclusive variants.

Edit: my friend had Woe is me ship yesterday in his order. So either they have no idea what they have and don't have or they flat out lied to me.

Edited by N8TRU1

On 12/28/2017 at 10:04 AM, N8TRU1 said:

Woe is Me isn't in stock butthey listed extras of Someday Came Suddenly. Last time merchnow did this they sold my preorder copy and then had the nerve to tell me they were out of stock when I was one of the first preorders....

That sucks man. Had this sort of thing happen to me a lot with Basick Supply Store. Never buying from them again, but then again, they are just a middle man. 
I had my Attack Attack, Breathe Carolina, and Woe Is Me all ship out a few days ago. I ordered when there were about 50 left.

3 hours ago, V3XED said:

That sucks man. Had this sort of thing happen to me a lot with Basick Supply Store. Never buying from them again, but then again, they are just a middle man. 
I had my Attack Attack, Breathe Carolina, and Woe Is Me all ship out a few days ago. I ordered when there were about 50 left.

Good to know about Basick Supply. I've looked into them in the past but never ordered anything.

Just got my haul today. 

Attack Attack:  ScS  & Self titled (which apparently was a 2xlp?)
Woe Is Me: Number

Breathe Carolina:  Classy

My opinion, is they all look great, and sounds pretty darn good, better than I expected at least. 
Sleeves are basically made out of printer paper. Super thin and shitty, like a lot of hot topic releases.
Also all the records came with black inner-sleeves, and printed inserts. Except for Breath Carolina which had no insert. 

Woo nostalgia! 

Edited by V3XED

• 10 months later...

Repress of Someday Came Suddenly. I know people have been looking for this, but didn't want to start a new thread for it. 

https://riserecords.merchnow.com/products/v2/280596/someday-came-suddenly-beer-w-classic-black-splatter?fbclid=IwAR0bnjHD9--JFUyf55XClR9z67wVc8HUgJyucWnhC4Wd3fcFZrmla5eiUmM

Edited by Billich0986

17 hours ago, Billich0986 said:

Repress of Someday Came Suddenly. I know people have been looking for this, but didn't want to start a new thread for it. 

https://riserecords.merchnow.com/products/v2/280596/someday-came-suddenly-beer-w-classic-black-splatter?fbclid=IwAR0bnjHD9--JFUyf55XClR9z67wVc8HUgJyucWnhC4Wd3fcFZrmla5eiUmM

TDWP - Plagues and Emarosa - Relativity are also included in this limited edition series, all limited to 350 with alternate artwork and variant 

https://riserecords.merchnow.com/products/music