Rise Records Holiday Vinyl

s_r0d

• 2 weeks later...

Holy shit. Oceana's Birth.Eater. has been my most wanted to be pressed album since I started collecting. I'm so happy right now. I honestly never thought it was going to happen given the name change and how the band views that time in their careers.

Edited by justin_cole12

7 hours ago, justin_cole12 said:

Holy shit. Oceana's Birth.Eater. has been my most wanted to be pressed album since I started collecting. I'm so happy right now. I honestly never thought it was going to happen given the name change and how the band views that time in their careers.

It’s amazing that this is getting a pressing, yup. Ordered the fuck out of it

Grabbed the birtheater as fast as I could. I mentioned this on another thread somewhere about being surprised that labels don’t do this with their back catalog more often. (Press small batches and see how they do) but I’m stoked Rise is finally growing their catalog and giving us smaller releases. Would not be surprised if the next Time they do this they add “of machines” or oceana’s EP since BE is selling so well.

Edited by nevelsaynevels
Grammar

27 minutes ago, omik11303 said:

Also grabbed Birth.eater. If I'm honest I could see myself getting The Color Morale and In Fear and Faith if they stick around - I used to love both of those albums. Hoping for Of Machines and/or MSWHITE next...

Definitely considering ordering IFAF with Oceana, still a solid album. I would give ANYTHING for them to press Of Machines. Probably my favorite release on Rise. I know it won't happen, but it would be cool if they pressed Decoder's album too.

53 minutes ago, dapeebs said:

Definitely considering ordering IFAF with Oceana, still a solid album. I would give ANYTHING for them to press Of Machines. Probably my favorite release on Rise. I know it won't happen, but it would be cool if they pressed Decoder's album too.

Yes, decoder would be my #1 choice

20 hours ago, mcpaddolive said:

Not quite sure what’s happened but like 150 was added to the Oceana quantity so I’m going to assume that Merchnow has cancelled a lot of orders or Rise have upped the pressing to /400

Yeah that's weird. I got the notification for shipping on mine so I assumed they were already pressed.

On 12/13/2018 at 8:17 PM, dapeebs said:

Yeah would def buy OM and Decoder (which would prob be pressed as Lead Hands, though that's not as cool)

I checked Oceana twice today, and each time the inventory had increased.
Maybe just cancelling orders on scalpers?

Speaking of cancelled orders, my TDWP - Plauges holiday release was removed from my order.
Apparently the pressing plant didn't deliver the full quantity they were supposed to.

The good news is that rather than just refund me, they hooked me up with a copy of the Plauges/Dear Love pressing from 2015 and a test pressing!

Still going to try and get my hands on the holiday variant, but I honestly cant complain!

Kudos to Rise records on customer support!:wub:

5 hours ago, V3XED said:

I checked Oceana twice today, and each time the inventory had increased.
Maybe just cancelling orders on scalpers?

Speaking of cancelled orders, my TDWP - Plauges holiday release was removed from my order.
Apparently the pressing plant didn't deliver the full quantity they were supposed to.

The good news is that rather than just refund me, they hooked me up with a copy of the Plauges/Dear Love pressing from 2015 and a test pressing!

Still going to try and get my hands on the holiday variant, but I honestly cant complain!

Kudos to Rise records on customer support!:wub:

Damn that’s tight af.

20 hours ago, V3XED said:

Holy christmas