Jump to content
s_r0d

Rise Records Holiday Vinyl

Recommended Posts

Attack Attack represses

 

Someday Came Suddenly purple white & clear tri-color

 

https://merchnow.com/products/v2/303498/someday-came-suddenly-purpleclearwhite

 

Self Titled purple with black splatter

 

https://merchnow.com/products/v2/303501/purple-w-splatter

 

This Means War Doublemint with black splatter

 

https://merchnow.com/products/v2/303367/this-means-war-doublemint-w-splatter

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, N8TRU said:

Attack Attack represses

 

Someday Came Suddenly purple white & clear tri-color

 

https://merchnow.com/products/v2/303498/someday-came-suddenly-purpleclearwhite

 

Self Titled purple with black splatter

 

https://merchnow.com/products/v2/303501/purple-w-splatter

 

This Means War Doublemint with black splatter

 

https://merchnow.com/products/v2/303367/this-means-war-doublemint-w-splatter

Love those prices! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I scooped the new TDWP Dear love, and a few of the "first time on vinyl" classics from a few months ago.

Then, of course, a day later they went and put up new releases.

So I have done a double order, like I do every year.
But, if you are looking for some deals, all the new stuff is half off.
includes attack attack & of mice and men represses among others.

https://riserecords.merchnow.com/products/bycode?code=LP

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, V3XED said:

I scooped the new TDWP Dear love, and a few of the "first time on vinyl" classics from a few months ago.

Then, of course, a day later they went and put up new releases.

So I have done a double order, like I do every year.
But, if you are looking for some deals, all the new stuff is half off.
includes attack attack & of mice and men represses among others.

https://riserecords.merchnow.com/products/bycode?code=LP

Damn, just copped those Attack Attack records. $11-12.50 a piece. What a steal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, tetsuodaironman said:

Damn, just copped those Attack Attack records. $11-12.50 a piece. What a steal.

Same here . I got a bunch of other stuff on Merchnow a few days ago on huge sale but missed these and glad I came back to this thread as I would of totally missed getting those first 2 albums by Attack Attack for 11-12 dollars each . 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Rip said:

Does it say anywhere how long the sale goes on for?  Just wondering if it’ll make it until payday this week.  Wouldn’t mind grabbing AA! and that Of Machines album for those prices.  If not, no biggy.

It ended at 12 noon est today

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×