Neurosis - Strength and Vision (Full Length Discography Box-Set)

Shipping within Germany is 6,99 EUR (for a package up to 7,3 kgs!!) fromm the EU Store. For the price I think it should be free shipping.

Would you like a complimentary tuggie too? Why do people think everything should be free? You should be happy it's only 6,99.

A hug from you would be nice, sir! I think it should be free because of the price tag. A lot of mailorders do free shipping when you order a product for a certain amount of money. Even mailorders selling vinyl do that.

A hug and a tuggie are two very different things.

Cant disagree with you on that. Hopefully this doesnt sell that soon

I'm sure this will sell out, how fast I'm not sure, but I would be shocked if it's not sold out by the end of January.

I think the Emperor box set sounds awesome, big fan of the band, but the price was more than I could stomach. Post some pics when you get it!

A hug from you would be nice, sir! I think it should be free because of the price tag. A lot of mailorders do free shipping when you order a product for a certain amount of money. Even mailorders selling vinyl do that.

Pretty sure you're paying for it either way. If they planned on shipping these for free, they would have just raised the price of the box to make up for it.

A Sun That Never Sets & Eye Of Every Storm will be reissued by Relapse in the next year. No news on Rising or Decay though

Box set is lovely, but I'm just gonna wait on those two being done to complete my reissue collection.

Are you sure for A Sun That Never Sets ?

This is the only album that I miss !