The Appleseed Cast - Peregrine

According to this email I just received from Graveface Records there will be a RSD repress of Peregrine!

GRAVE115 The Appleseed Cast 'Peregrine' 2XLP (vinyl hand-poured by Daniel Huffman + Stoughton packaging + new art) out RSD 2016

This...doesn't sound right at all.

Peregrine is definitely getting a repress in the archival series, but I was under the impression that the Daniel Huffman hand-pour was the record club edition. The plates got destroyed when they poured the first set, so I don't really see them doing another set of hand-pours. (I also didn't get this email for some reason...is it different than the GF mailing list?)

The email link was entirely in the context of the record club.

http://graveface.us1.list-manage.com/track/click?u=0e57f15f3be2cf12887189968&id=5411bf0a71&e=a9b9e9d3a8

I'm guessing the RSD reference was marking the timeframe, rather than part of the event.

This is what I was thinking as well. There's no way they'd be able to do hand pours for every single retail copy.

I don't care if this is true or not, but I wouldn't mind my RC variant showing up before RSD :)  I could see this being a RSD release, but I don't think it'll be the handpour variant.  It's unrealistic for them to be doing 300 for the RC and then X more for RSD.  That and I doubt Graveface woudl burn the RC by doing retail handpours for this.

Will there be retail available outside of RSD shenanigans?

Of course!  The RSD copies have actually been done for almost a year.  The plant that made those closed down before they could do the retail copies.  Then I attempted to get back the metal parts for a bit and failed so I had to remake everything somewhere else.  But yeah, this WILL NOT be limited.  Anyone that wants a copy will be able to get one. 

Of course!  The RSD copies have actually been done for almost a year.  The plant that made those closed down before they could do the retail copies.  Then I attempted to get back the metal parts for a bit and failed so I had to remake everything somewhere else.  But yeah, this WILL NOT be limited.  Anyone that wants a copy will be able to get one. 

So Awesome!

Just got the record club package... my first one! pretty stoked on it!

So Awesome!

Just got the record club package... my first one! pretty stoked on it!

Oh hell yeah.  Glad you're stoked.  Record Clubbers will get Peregrine before the general public (mainly because they're done - just waiting on packaging to arrive, Stoughton is a bit backed up). 

The pictures of the /300 RC handpours on IG today look great, but I plan on getting a 180gm Black as well with some Freddies. There is a retail variant AND a different variant for the lovely Kickstarter folks who have been patiently waiting. 

It is a sad day, but my virtually complete A/C (missing a few test presses) will now have holes -- as I have lost steam and space for chasing repress variants :(

The first press LP sounds great to me, and you only have to turn it over once.

The pictures of the /300 RC handpours on IG today look great, but I plan on getting a 180gm Black as well with some Freddies. There is a retail variant AND a different variant for the lovely Kickstarter folks who have been patiently waiting. 

It is a sad day, but my virtually complete A/C (missing a few test presses) will now have holes -- as I have lost steam and space for chasing repress variants :(

The first press LP sounds great to me, and you only have to turn it over once.

Seeing those got me very excited!  I just need to track down Ring Wars and that 7" and then I'll be set.  I keep hoping for a repress of Wars, but I think I'm going to break down and buy a second hand copy.

Seeing those got me very excited! I just need to track down Ring Wars and that 7" and then I'll be set. I keep hoping for a repress of Wars, but I think I'm going to break down and buy a second hand copy.

Illumination Ritual and Peregrine will finish me off. I don't dig 7" so that's not a worry for me. Excitinggggg :)