The Appleseed Cast - Peregrine

Mine is coming from GA to FL to VA with maybe a stop in between. So I'm guessing Monday or Tuesday.

Usually goes through J'ville FL, and then to VA - don't know if it will hit Sandston for you, but it usually goes to Columbia Heights, MD for me, which is the best processing center on the planet. I always get my stuff the next day.

Usually goes through J'ville FL, and then to VA - don't know if it will hit Sandston for you, but it usually goes to Columbia Heights, MD for me, which is the best processing center on the planet. I always get my stuff the next day.

I hope it doesn't go through Sandston cause then it will get herpes.

Everyone is pinging it while they load up the store. Haha. How many copies will this make for you, Don? :)

Peregrine? hmm. OG sealed now with Charlies Wagers.

OG from the Fundraiser a few years ago now my playing copy.

Couple of OG NM/VG++ I had that sounded great, but now in other homes from trades or sales for like $20-25.

New Fumes: GFRC 2xLP -  looks great, honestly haven't played it yet

Kickstarter: 2xLP - en route (Freddy Points)

Test Press OG /5 :)

Quite possibly this 180gm (I think have exactly 16 Freddy's which will be all my stash)

Peregrine? hmm. OG sealed now with Charlies Wagers.

OG from the Fundraiser a few years ago now my playing copy.

Couple of OG NM/VG++ I had that sounded great, but now in other homes from trades or sales for like $20-25.

New Fumes: GFRC 2xLP -  looks great, honestly haven't played it yet

Kickstarter: 2xLP - en route (Freddy Points)

Test Press OG /5 :)

Quite possibly this 180gm (I think have exactly 16 Freddy's which will be all my stash)

You're crazy in the good way.

You're crazy in the good way.

Brotha!!

edit: You're making me think this through, because am I really going to play it vs the OG?

I've been holding the Freddy's for a good while and want to use before inflation hits again. 16 Freddy's for a 2xLP is pretty good (12 for a single LP, 10 for a 7"). Looking at the releases ahead, the Stargazer Lilies is probably the only major one I'm looking forward to, and I'm  not buying retail and club copies anymore. Monster Movie ok, several others ok, others nah. Decisions, Decisions!

Brotha!!

edit: You're making me think this through, because am I really going to play it vs the OG?

I've been holding the Freddy's for a good while and want to use before inflation hits again. 16 Freddy's for a 2xLP is pretty good (12 for a single LP, 10 for a 7"). Looking at the releases ahead, the Stargazer Lilies is probably the only major one I'm looking forward to, and I'm  not buying retail and club copies anymore. Monster Movie ok, several others ok, others nah. Decisions, Decisions!

I mean, the other variants are the same plates and also 180g, right? If so, I say nah. But if you've been wanting it, go for it.

You know you'll be awesome and sell it at cost to someone in need later. Haha.