double post....

i exchanged with my boyfriend this morning. this is what he gave me:

mbols2.jpg

-cole haan zero grandes

-tree branch colored pencils

-san francisco starbucks travel mug

-stitch the stars 2016 calendar

-moon necklace

-jord watch (anniversary gift from a few days ago)

:)

figured i'd update with my gifts from my family

9pvpkh.jpg

-bttf picture disc

-bttf ugly christmas tshirt

-lush ocean salt

-lush breath of fresh air

-5sos calendar

-nature scapes coloring book

-amazon giftcard

-clothes (flannel, blouse, star wars tshirt)

-giftcard to a local 2nd hand shop

-troye sivan's blue neighbourhood vinyl preorder (rolled up paper)

-extension cable and headphone jack converter for my receiver

-wish you were northwest crewneck

-wish you were northwest rain coat

-wish you were northwest jacket

I opened up a box my girlfriend had wrapped for me and it had a brick inside to throw me off as to what it could be. Along with the brick it had 6 envelopes, 5 of which had pieces of paper with pictures and specs of 5 different record players; Pioneer PL30, Audio Technica AT LP120, Pro-Ject Essential II, Denonm DP-300F, and Teac TN-300(Cherry wood finish is beautiful). And the 6th envelope had a piece of paper that said " Or something else completely, whatever you want." 

my boyfriend got me some vinyl (obviously) so here goes:

neutral milk hotel- in the aeroplane over the sea (reissue) dunno about this one considering it was a contender for our album of the month of january (we pick an album every month that we've bonded over and get it for our collection-vinyl or cassette).

the doors self titled (repress, unfortunately, but he did the best he could at finding it- he knows how obsessed with the doors i am)

iron & wine- the shepherd's dog

:) i got him teens of style (car seat headrest) cassette, radiohead's ok computer lp, yeezus on cassette, mac demarco's another day on cassette, and the postal service's give up on cassette. 

suffice to say our music collection is growing by the minute together.

What kind of 9 did you get? I've been considering trading my .40 S&Ws for a couple 9mm. (probably just models in 9 though.)

S&W - SW9VE. It's pretty much an exact replica of a Glock. The guy at the dealership said there was a lawsuit, so every time someone buys this model Glock gets 40% of the profits. 

S&W - SW9VE. It's pretty much an exact replica of a Glock. The guy at the dealership said there was a lawsuit, so every time someone buys this model Glock gets 40% of the profits. 

Oh, nice! I do love Smith and Wesson, so good choice! :)

The first pistol I bought was a Glock 22 chambered in .40, so when I went to get something smaller to carry I ended up with the Smith and Wesson M&P Shield, but instead of getting the 9mm, I went with .40 so I only had to buy one type of ammo...sometimes I regret not going with the 9mm.

Oh, nice! I do love Smith and Wesson, so good choice! :)

The first pistol I bought was a Glock 22 chambered in .40, so when I went to get something smaller to carry I ended up with the Smith and Wesson M&P Shield, but instead of getting the 9mm, I went with .40 so I only had to buy one type of ammo...sometimes I regret not going with the 9mm.

I probably would have done the same thing to save on ammo. I like the 9mm though.. it's super easy to break down and clean, and it shoots straight, so I can't complain. I have a Gander Mountain close to my house that is selling .22 Six Shooters for $200, and I really want to pick one up, only because I want to be a cowboy deep down.