FS: Zao, Beloved, Hopesfall, Further Seems Forever, The Gloria Record, Hawkboy, O'Brother

cactusbot

Did a bunch of a reorganizing of label stuff and found a handful of copies of these releases. Trying to raise some money for some new releases next year. If you don't care about what color and just want a copy to listen to, you've come to the right place.

Shipping is a flat $5 for 1 record or free if you buy 2 records.

Zao - Self-Titled - $50

Zao - Where Blood And Fire Bring Rest - $75

Zao - Liberate Te Ex Inferis - $65

Hopesfall - The Frailty Of Words - $65

Beloved - Failure On - $65

Beloved - The Running - $20

Beloved - The Running - TEST PRESSING with laser cut cover - $75

Further Seems Forever - How To Start A Fire - $65

The Gloria Record - Start Here - $35

O’Brother - The Death Of Day - Seafoam Green - $50

Hawkboy - S/T & King Folly - $35

They are all random colors. There are solid gold, green, etc. That pressing, colorwise, was a nightmare. The plant just ran a bunch of random colors.

Don't let that deter you (chb_vinyl) though, all the variations I've seen look pretty rad, and Brent did his best to group them into like colours and number them out of how many copies were in the group (at least the smaller groups are hand numbered?  I'm not sure that all are).

I have a really rad dark green marble numbered out of 10.

Aren't there copies of The Running on the site for 13$? Just bought a copy not too long ago.

You probably got the last one. I don't handle what's in the store, it's a 3rd party.

Everything that's in this thread I am mailing out myself because I found it in a few boxes of old stock I was organizing.

You probably got the last one. I don't handle what's in the store, it's a 3rd party.

Everything that's in this thread I am mailing out myself because I found it in a few boxes of old stock I was organizing.

I just checked on the Broken Circles site this morning when I saw this thread and it was there, now it's mysteriously gone from the store...

The records were never shrinkwrapped. I hand assembled all of them and put them in polybags.

So yes, the records are opened.

The problem with the release is that the plant didn't adhere to the color variants I asked them to. So instead of receiving exactly what was ordered, it was just 1000+ LPs of varying shades, so I attempted to sort and organize it to the best of my ability.

It's been over 6 years since it came out, so I am foggy on what is what.

Here are the "main" variants:

1936164_113786941558_8076701_n.jpg?oh=5f

I honestly don't know what is in the stack that I currently have and am selling. Most of the copies I've pulled out look like the bottom right, but some have looked like top middle. I have about 12 left. I'd have to go through them one by one to see what is there.

I can do that though, tonight after work.

Brent, I don't suppose you've found any extra copies of that Deadhorse record, have ya? After all these years, I still haven't gotten around to adding that one to my collection.

Also, having recently spun my copy, I can confirm that this Failure On pressing sounds fucking stellar.