City Of Caterpillar - ST getting a repress in 2016

From Repeater Records website:

1/4/16

We are beyond excited and honored to announce that we are repressing CITY OF CATERPILLAR’s “Self Titled” full length for our next release!!! Brandon Evans of CoC, who made the original artwork, has also redesigned his original art for the repress. We’re hoping for a Spring of 2016 release. We’ll be posting updates here and on our Facebook page

http://www.repeaterrecords.com/

I'm a little annoyed to learn of a repress about a year after I dropped an obnoxious amount of money on an original, but yeah. This is an 11/10 album for sure. My totally unsubstantiated and wild hope is that somehow this repress ends up being a 2xLP with a proper studio recording of Driving Spain Up A Wall.

I hope we can all at least agree that "skramz" is the most obnoxious and annoying genre name. I hate the fact that I even just typed that word.

I love this LP and others in the genre and I legitimately had to google skramz cause I have never heard it before.

does that include like Neil Perry, Saetia and such?

I have an original pressing I grabbed for around $30 shipped within the last year but given the alternate artwork, if any of the variants are particularly neat I might just double dip. Regardless it's cool that this will be more readily available to those that want it in their collection.