City Of Caterpillar - ST getting a repress in 2016

I have an original pressing I grabbed for around $30 shipped within the last year 

Great record!

Have owned and sold the original a couple times.

maybe you could help clear something up, i have noticed the different center labels but never found out what pressing was what 

AXxXirg.jpg vs YaeYBXk.jpg

i think discogs just has a single listing 

I was posting this few months ago.

http://boards.vinylcollective.com/topic/71987-level-plane-records/?p=2359236

I'm 90% positive that this is correct. I bought mine at Slave Union way after release date and it had "face" labels. Back then I knew the record was repressed.

If anyone could confirm that I would be grateful as well.

Also, here's this - probably the best quality video of CoC playing live that I've ever been able to find on Youtube. And of course, it starts with the best song they ever wrote.

PT. 1

PT. 2

PT. 3

Same guy also filmed the second to last pg99 set at the radio station I worked/book shows at

stoked on this!

p.s. am i the only one that thinks European "skramz" bands (Daitro, La Quiete, Sed Non Satiata, etc) are like top fucking notch? idk why but ive always leaned more towards those bands and that kind of sound. Never heard Gospel but downloading now.

oh yes! Je Pre Ou Le Suis Mort is another good one. Those French are so passionate

Euro screamo is in general the best screamo imo. Too many American bands spend more time falling over each other than actually writing cohesive songs and playing them properly. Also, Daitro and Raein in particular are really good at creating dynamic shifts that aren't just "here's the loud part then there's the part where we turn our distortion pedals off then we get loud again."

Daïtro for life. What plasma36 said, too; Daïtro (inparticular) write exceptionally good instrumental parts to accompany their vocals.

Yes for sure! I hold "Laisser Vivre Les Squelettes" at a level that is seems alot of people hold CoC at. 

Also, their split with Sed Non Satiata is personally super important to me