City Of Caterpillar - ST getting a repress in 2016

I love all the bands you mentioned guys but for me a relatively unknown band is the top the genre. It is Sentinels from Amber Daybreak, so perfect from the very beginning until the end, unfortunately never been released on vinyl. Suis La Lune - Heir is on the second place, so yeah I prefer European screamo as well.

This is one of the first records I ever downloaded when I was really getting into the genre back in highschool.  I thought it was great but I probably haven't listened to it in 5 years.

I know what you mean. I wouldn't want to say I've 'outgrown' the genre since I do enjoy some of it's seniors to this day, but I definitely moved on from listening to them on a regular.

maybe you could help clear something up, i have noticed the different center labels but never found out what pressing was what 

AXxXirg.jpg vs YaeYBXk.jpg

i think discogs just has a single listing 

Sorry dude, I don't remember anything about the labels.

The only difference I was aware of was that some of the 2nd press had no insert (as was mentioned earlier in this thread).

The only difference I was aware of was that some of the 2nd press had no insert (as was mentioned earlier in this thread).

yeah I have the first pressing (w/ insert) and it has the top labels (from the picture)  

I just checked.

I was posting this few months ago.

http://boards.vinylcollective.com/topic/71987-level-plane-records/?p=2359236

I'm 90% positive that this is correct. I bought mine at Slave Union way after release date and it had "face" labels. Back then I knew the record was repressed.

If anyone could confirm that I would be grateful as well.

That would be correct. There was leftover of inserts. Some repressed copies has insert some not. At least this is my best knowledge.

thanks for the info guys, was just trying to clear it up as its not really posted on the discogs page. appreciate it 

Yes for sure! I hold "Laisser Vivre Les Squelettes" at a level that is seems alot of people hold CoC at. 

Also, their split with Sed Non Satiata is personally super important to me

Their split with SnS is absolutely perfect in the genre, emotionally so strong.

I'm really happy with what Repeater records want to do btw, repressing long out of print (screamo) records

Not european, but I haven't heard Hot Cross, Funeral Diner or Off Minor mentioned yet in this thread. Some of my favorites for sure.

Hot Cross is....just so damn good. Like, their albums have aged perfectly for me. Just the right amount of angst and the guitars are phenomenal. I really really miss that band

https://www.instagram.com/p/-CApVEjcGJ/

not sure if this link works...

but this is my COC 45 collection that I posted on my vinyl instagram 

but since then I got this one

http://www.discogs.com/System-2600-City-Of-Caterpillar-System-2600-City-Of-Caterpillar/release/4828916

(for anyone who cares)

No I just mean there were so many good bands on that label over the years aside from Hot Cross. Even tho Drudy was in that band, the label definitely had bigger acts with more notoriety. Either way, I miss that style of music and those days. 

Fuck, you're completely right. I got them mixed up with Saetia. My credibility is shot

No I just mean there were so many good bands on that label over the years aside from Hot Cross. Even tho Drudy was in that band, the label definitely had bigger acts with more notoriety. Either way, I miss that style of music and those days.

oh definitely, but Level Plane was created so there would be a label to put on the back of the first Saetia 7 inch. So I just mean, without them, LP wouldn't have existed. Their catalog is limitless with dope shit tho, I agree on that

oh definitely, but Level Plane was created so there would be a label to put on the back of the first Saetia 7 inch. So I just mean, without them, LP wouldn't have existed. Their catalog is limitless with dope shit tho, I agree on that

That's what I was trying to get at, but I fucked up and mixed the names. Regardless, Level Plane was one of the best labels ever.

yes isn't that great! Greg Drudy again! I think he was only a founding member and didn't go on to get big with them though

yeah it's true.

back in the day Greg gave me one of those CDEPs with him on it.  

it's worth a ton now.   

http://www.discogs.com/Interpol-Fukd-ID-3/release/432216

http://www.discogs.com/Interpol-Fukd-ID-3/release/791011

it's nuts.