City Of Caterpillar - ST getting a repress in 2016

Goddammit I miss Level Plane so much. I had this awakening back around '04 when I discovered Amanda Woodward (through a Lambgoat review of all places) and that led to City of Caterpillar, which led to Pg.99, which led to Orchid, which led to Gospel, which led to Envy...fuck, that was a good time in my life.

Goddammit I miss Level Plane so much. I had this awakening back around '04 when I discovered Amanda Woodward (through a Lambgoat review of all places) and that led to City of Caterpillar, which led to Pg.99, which led to Orchid, which led to Gospel, which led to Envy...fuck, that was a good time in my life.

I also found a ton of good screamo through Lambgoat (mostly the comments...ugh) in 2004. Haven't been to that site in probably 6-7 years. I shudder to think what it's like now.

funny story.   when I first moved to NYC, I found out that I worked around the block from where Greg from Level Plane worked.  

we used to meet on the street corner to exchange cash for records.  it was like an amazing record drug deal.

I also found a ton of good screamo through Lambgoat (mostly the comments...ugh) in 2004. Haven't been to that site in probably 6-7 years. I shudder to think what it's like now.

I occasionally will check it for any music news I might have missed, and...however bad you think it's gotten, you're probably right.