shhh secret free tape giveaway (no more!)

Thank you all for listening/being interested!

I'm not sure how many more I have to mail out, since the rest I'll probably hang on to to give out in person if I ever play a show soon. If you've emailed so far, it's in the mail.

This was just kind of an experiment to see if I could get some physical copies out in the world, at like no expense to anyone interested. I figured this would be the right place to find people that would get down with this kind of thing!

Heyo thanks again everyone for your interest!

If you emailed me an address through Bandcamp, your tape is in the mail.

The remaining ten or so tapes I have left are gonna get handed out in person.

Speaking of which ... anyone know of or have any connections to any place viable to play a show in the New York Metropolitan area?

0472.png

Heyo thanks again everyone for your interest!

If you emailed me an address through Bandcamp, your tape is in the mail.

The remaining ten or so tapes I have left are gonna get handed out in person.

Speaking of which ... anyone know of or have any connections to any place viable to play a show in the New York Metropolitan area?

0472.png

It isn't much but I could probably hook you up with something at the Meatlocker in NJ

why aren't you blowing up more, this stuff is good

seconded. Elliott Smith is obviously amongst the influences here and that is a great wonderful thing in this circumstance. 

Unfortunately finding this artist online is challenging or I'd be all over Facebook with it. 

I'm keeping my eyes peeled for shows.

seconded. Elliott Smith is obviously amongst the influences here and that is a great wonderful thing in this circumstance. 

Unfortunately finding this artist online is challenging or I'd be all over Facebook with it. 

I'm keeping my eyes peeled for shows.

Pls make digital available to purchase pls

Bandcamp link was in first post: https://marionprogram.bandcamp.com/album/very-middle

I know, but the option to download the tracks doesn't exist. Furthermore, the only place this artist exists online (as far as I have found) is bandcamp. I've emailed him and, so far, he's yet to play these tracks anywhere other than his NYC apartment. I plan to keep in contact in the event a show is booked or the like.