shhh secret free tape giveaway (no more!)

You can contribute more. I rounded up to $15 from $10 (Which defies all estimation rules taught in elementary schools, but still). I figured it could help cover some costs. If these don't sell out completely in a few days, I'm going to buy another. We talked him into letting us give money, so hopefully we don't let him down lol

Made a bandcamp fan page. Followed a few of you. I don't have much in my collection right now, but I'm sure that'll change.

Thank you all.

Ya'll are great I'm going to ship the 6 orders so far out on Mooooonday (if all goes according to plan FINGURES CROX).

Wanna make it seven so bad! I should be getting my car fixed tomorrow so if they're still available next week I can get one :D hopefully there will still be a small

I haven't made any of them yet I got sad and life got mean and busy but I literally have been actively intending to make them I have the playlists made i just need to buy the jcards so any day now they will happen soon I promise 

Don't take that too seriously. I'm just messing with ya pal (though I will still call you a nerd, nerd)

Hey, here's a minor update, in the interest of transparency:

I know on the Bandcamp I mentioned that "Side B" would only be on the actual cassette, but I think I'm gonna just through it up online as well. Is alright with everyone who already downloaded the the EP? I think you can just go back and re-download and get the 4th track? I'm now sure how Bandcamp works in that department.

I can toss up a download link of a rip of the cassette too if ya'll wanna, ya know, throw that around the internet.