Does anyone have a hook up @HopelessRecs for a TP

I am practically done. I have an almost complete Have Mecy collection. Tomorrow Brian Swindle of HM is mailing me a test press of The Earth Pushed Back, for free might I add. He is an awesome guy. ALL I need now is a TEST PRESS of A PLACE OF OUR OWN, and maybe the Collider Flexi. The first is much more important. If anyone has someone they know at Hopeless Records, works for Hopeless, or has any advice on getting one I would love you forever. I emailed them a few months back and they never got back to me. I am kind of hopeless at this point...

I got the test press by other means, so I am happy

zvaop0.jpg

Crashing this thread, just to mention I also tried emailing Hopeless (even Louis himself!), even hitting up my friend, the asia rep of Hopeless and they mention that they dont usually sell test presses. They will usually auction them off for charity auctions, etc. So keep a lookout if they ever announced it.

I myself require all the test presses for Silverstein during their 'Hopeless Records' era. I currently only have all the tests from the 'Victory Records' era. Missed out on the Rise Records preorder when the new album dropped and super bummed!

Good luck to you! 

Crashing this thread, just to mention I also tried emailing Hopeless (even Louis himself!), even hitting up my friend, the asia rep of Hopeless and they mention that they dont usually sell test presses. They will usually auction them off for charity auctions, etc. So keep a lookout if they ever announced it.

I myself require all the test presses for Silverstein during their 'Hopeless Records' era. I currently only have all the tests from the 'Victory Records' era. Missed out on the Rise Records preorder when the new album dropped and super bummed!

Good luck to you! 

Yeaaahhhh, they didn't even respond sadly. I mean, I would probably give them 200 to 300 for it, and if they give that to charity then even better ^_^ . I just want to finish this up. I would just hate to see it given away in a contest. If someone else were to win it, I would immediately offer them a sum of money.

I was gonna try for the TEPB today, but it shot up in price pretty quick, and outta my range.

I can't help you any, but I just wanted to say that's pretty rad about the complete collection, and I hope you're able to get your hands on a test of A Place Of Our Own.

Yeah it did. I think he had two copies. I was telling him about my collection back at the Dallas show of the Fall tour. Mentioned i lost the last auction for the TP. I bid 180 and it went for 182. He was pretty much like hey if you want it that bad I will give you a copy. He also hooked me up with a copy of the TP for the Somos split. 

Thanks though man. I will try my best.

Someone in another thread mentioned Erin Choi, can't remember the thread, as their test press contact. Might try there. I did a little looking but couldn't find any direct contact info for her. I was going to hit them up for some old test pressings...maybe see if they had some held back copies of some OOP stuff from their early catalogue. Let me know if you find her contact info!

Someone in another thread mentioned Erin Choi, can't remember the thread, as their test press contact. Might try there. I did a little looking but couldn't find any direct contact info for her. I was going to hit them up for some old test pressings...maybe see if they had some held back copies of some OOP stuff from their early catalogue. Let me know if you find her contact info!

i can confirm that erin choi is awesome (it may have been me who mentioned her in the first place). she supplies me with pressing information all the time and will definitely let you know if there are any test presses available for sale.

and yes, steady7, she may even be polite enough to check their warehouse/backstock for anything that's allegedly out of press (she did for me once, to no avail, unfortunately). whether they will actually sell you test presses or OOP stuff is another matter, but it's worth a try, and she's very polite and helpful.

omitted come on guys god damn (but let's not all bombard her at once, please)

i can confirm that erin choi is awesome (it may have been me who mentioned her in the first place). she supplies me with pressing information all the time and will definitely let you know if there are any test presses available for sale.

and yes, steady7, she may even be polite enough to check their warehouse/backstock for anything that's allegedly out of press (she did for me once, to no avail, unfortunately). whether they will actually sell you test presses or OOP stuff is another matter, but it's worth a try, and she's very polite and helpful.

(but let's not all bombard her at once, please)

Thanks for this, sent her an email about my previous question about pressing info for the colored variant of Mustard Plug

Emailed Erin before as well for a new pressing of Silverstein's Rescue. She's pretty cool. Might drop her an email regarding the TPs again. Between the band and their crew, I doubt Hopeless still has anymore TPs leftover, as they usually have 20 TPs, and as far as I know at least 15 goes to the band and their crew/friends. haha