PO Now!: Into It. Over It. - Standards

This record is beyond amazing. Mine is warped and makes my cartridge jump. Sending TC a video today :/.

my clear copy is pretty messed up, too. loads of surface noise and each of the grooves separating the songs causes skipping and mistracking like crazy. it's really annoying. i emailed them about it last week. no reply yet. 

Pics.

Unfortunately I don't have access to a camera right now.  My phone's camera is busted.  I'll see if I can borrow my roommate's when he gets back from work later today.

Pretty cool, they personalize it for you at the merch booth by writing your name on it in sharpie.  It says "THIS COPY OF STANDARDS BELONGS TO" followed by a line they write your name on.

A super nice message from Evan follows:

"THIS LIMITED TOUR RELEASE VERSION OF STANDARDS WAS ONLY AVAILABLE ON OUR COMPLETE US EXCURSION BETWEEN MARCH 22ND AND MAY 1ST, 2016.  IT IS ONLY LIMITED TO 500 COPIES.  WE WERE JOINED BY OUR GRACIOUS FRIENDS IN THE WORLD IS A BEAUTIFUL PLACE & I AM NO LONGER AFRAID TO DIE, THE SIDEKICKS AND PINEGROVE.  WHETHER YOU HAD PURCHASED THIS RECORD AS PART OF A PREORDER, WERE ABLE TO BUY IT AT A SHOW OR RECEIVED THIS AS A PERSONAL GIFT FROM MYSELF, I WOULD LIKE TO TAKE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART IN SOMETHING EXTREMELY IMPORTANT AND HIGHLY PERSONAL TO ME.  IT DOESN'T GO UNNOTICED."

"IT'S BEEN A REALLY EXCELLENT 8 YEARS.  I WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN ABLE TO DO ANY OF THIS WITHOUT YOUR HELP."

"THIS IS #--- OUT OF 500" (hand numbering in sharpie by Evan)

"THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING.  USE HEADPHONES."

Followed by a signature from Evan.

does that tour variant get the signed, personalized treatment for any LP at the merch booth, or is it just the special deluxe $65 ticket that IIOI is selling that's getting offered?

https://events.applauze.com/events/3086674

All tour variants of Standards are personalized at the booth. They're already pre-signed/hand numbered by Evan. The merch table guy just writes your name at the top. They don't personalize any of the other LPs available for sale. They didn't have the normal Standards pressings either, just the tour press. It's $20. You don't need the special ticket to get one.

I'm not sure if they're limiting the amount sold per show or not. I got there 30 minutes after the doors opened and was easily able to grab one along with the Harmlessness tour press which was $25 in case anyone was wondering.

My Standards was numbered 422/500. The Harmlessness press wasn't numbered but has the tracklist screen printed on the back side and it looks really nice.

All tour variants of Standards are personalized at the booth. They're already pre-signed/hand numbered by Evan. The merch table guy just writes your name at the top. They don't personalize any of the other LPs available for sale. They didn't have the normal Standards pressings either, just the tour press. It's $20. You don't need the special ticket to get one.

I'm not sure if they're limiting the amount sold per show or not. I got there 30 minutes after the doors opened and was easily able to grab one along with the Harmlessness tour press which was $25 in case anyone was wondering.

My Standards was numbered 422/500. The Harmlessness press wasn't numbered but has the tracklist screen printed on the back side and it looks really nice.

Appreciate the info! Going to the show tonight. Harmlessness for $25 is a bit of a gouge, fuck.

If they already have done 422 of them I doubht they'll have any when I go on the 4th :c

Picked up the tour variant last night. It's gorgeous and for $20, it's a steal. I'll put up pics after work anyone wants. This tour is amazing, guys.

Agreed, such a great lineup.  My only complaint is that TWIABP only played for about 30 minutes in STL even though they're billed as a co-headliner.  They mentioned that one of their guitarists was sick so that may have something to do with it, although they still had three guitarists on stage.

Agreed, such a great lineup.  My only complaint is that TWIABP only played for about 30 minutes in STL even though they're billed as a co-headliner.  They mentioned that one of their guitarists was sick so that may have something to do with it, although they still had three guitarists on stage.

Yeah Derrick  said that he didn't perform in STL. He was the only one in the band who hadn't missed a gig up until that point. But that's such a bummer. They did an hour in Madison and tore the fucking roof off. I cant believe how good they were, man.