PO Now!: Into It. Over It. - Standards

It's cool he's doing this again,

He did the same for the 52 Weeks tour edition, signed by Evan, hand numbered out of /99 and they wrote your name inside above the message saying,

"These clear vinyl versions of 52 Weeks were only available during the first Into It. Over It. full band tour and are limited to 99 copies.This tour took place between 10/17/2012 and 10/31/2012. Weather you had purchased this at a show or received this as a personal gift from myself, I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for being a part of something really important and personal to me. It's been a really excellent 5 years. I couldn't have been able to do any of it without your help."

I have 76/99, they were selling like 4 or 5 a night if I remember correctly. Definitely gonna try to score a Standards tour edition at the Boston show, makes me wish he did this for the Intersections tour version too.

Yeah Derrick said that he didn't perform in STL. He was the only one in the band who hadn't missed a gig up until that point. But that's such a bummer. They did an hour in Madison and tore the fucking roof off. I cant believe how good they were, man.

heads up, Derrick uses "they" pronouns.

What all did he play from the new record?

At the STL show he played Open Casket, Closing Argument, No EQ, Who You Are Does Not Equal Where You Are, Vis Major, Anesthetic, Adult Contempt and Required Reading.

Open Casket was such a great opener.  The opening feedback went on for a few minutes before Evan played the first verse solo and then the band walked out and joined in on the second verse.

does that tour variant get the signed, personalized treatment for any LP at the merch booth, or is it just the special deluxe $65 ticket that IIOI is selling that's getting offered?

https://events.applauze.com/events/3086674

My copy of Intersections got personalized when I bought it directly from him online.  Super cool of him to do.

I must sound like a skipping record, but this album is really amazing. Possibly my favorite Evan Weiss release ever. It's so powerful and coherent and... mmm. Sad I missed the preorder, but will hold out for a cool variant popping up somewhere, maybe.

Just listened through it again. SOMEONE SELL ME A BLACK OR CLEAR. ;-;

both colours are back online. i just ordered black since i missed the preorder earlier.