SCAMMER AMONGST US AKA HOMEWORK

MayCauseDeath

The people who keep saying that we jumped to conclusions aren't looking at the big picture here. The time frame this took place over in itself is not suspicious. Even the no communication is not suspicious. But both those mixed with the deleted sales thread then bullahit tracking numbers is very suspicious. Have you guys ever done a deal on Craigslist then call the number only have it to be disconnected? That's in line with him deleting the threads. Also he has since deleted his discogs and other accounts. And was planning a trip out of the country in 2 months. Hence I am concluding the reasoning behind trying the scam. Also if not a single person gets the record he was supposedly selling, Then that shows he never intended to send them at all. All these signs point to someone who is about to rip people off. This thread is about being proactive and not letting it happen. Not waiting for it to happen then cry about it. I don't need for to happen for me to know it's GOING to happen. This thread and the help of the PI who directly contacted him and located him may have directly saved this community money. It's only for the Internlesr of the users here.

I completely understand how frustrating it can be when you're under the belief that you're going to receive the records you've purchased and then you dont, however, you've gotten closure now. You know you aren't going to get these LP's, so instead of continually bitching about it, be proactive and call your credit card company/bank and put in a claim & try to get your money back Simple as that. 

I completely understand how frustrating it can be when you're under the belief that you're going to receive the records you've purchased and then you dont, however, you've gotten closure now. You know you aren't going to get these LP's, so instead of continually bitching about it, be proactive and call your credit card company/bank and put in a claim & try to get your money back Simple as that.

I am not bitching. I am stating the above for the people who think this thread was pointless and that we just freaked out because a week went by. You are an idiot if you think that was me bitxhing, I am trying to clarify the situation. This is not people just assuming anything. People who gifted payments can't just dispute it so that still needs to be adresses by the guy. Who cares about the records at this point. I want my gifted money back if the guy is so honest and genuine.

"You are an idiot if you think that was me bitxhing.".

"People who gifted payments can't just dispute it so that still needs to be adresses by the guy. Who cares about the records at this point. I want my gifted money back if the guy is so honest and genuine."

You have blatantly been bitching about this whole ordeal. That being said, I will reiterate, I understand your frustrations. I have been in your shoes before. However, about your second point. Numerous people here have told you how to go about getting your money back. If you don't help take their advice & apply it, then I think you need to re-evaluate who you are calling an "idiot".

I am aware of how to get the goods and services back you moron. Gifted payments that aren't taken out of a credit card or bank can't be disputed smart ass. Mine was taken from my PayPal balance. So how's that get disputed? Hmmm right that's what I though.

It's hard to feel empathetic towards someone who lashes out on others. Sorry for your loss? 

Wow.. If nothing got sent out, just open a resolution...

How about just refund everything you cant send? About 3 days ago..

Could have wrote everything has sold in the listing instead of hiding..

After you sold a few albums you really could have just stopped selling them....

Communication helps too

Sketchy business. Looks like im not getting chasing safety, or bn :/

Hi, I bought brand new devil blue/black swirl too.

I am aware of how to get the goods and services back you moron. Gifted payments that aren't taken out of a credit card or bank can't be disputed smart ass. Mine was taken from my PayPal balance. So how's that get disputed? Hmmm right that's what I though.

You shouldn't have sent gift payment.

And if it's because you felt bad that the seller would have to pay fees for a third payment, you could of just paid the fees.

I don't think I ever sent a payment to someone on VS without covering the fees.

just FYI homework, for the orders you won't be able fulfill, I would definitely try to refund those rather than wait for disputes. I believe at a certain number of disputes your PayPal account (and funds within it) will be frozen / locked.

I think y'all need to give the dude a few days to sort out his shit and cool off

Maybe give it a couple days, and read the post above yours? I'm not standing up for the guy, but just because he scammed people doesn't mean he has superhuman abilities to refund 20+ people all at the same time. Even if the record was on its way, you would be out the money and recordless for the next few days. Give him some time, PayPal has a 180 day limit. If he doesn't refund you in a couple days, he probably spent the money and used it as a short term loan like someone mentioned. Then I'd be even more pissed.

Also, I'm surprised no one has made an edgy joke along the lines of "guy with shitty taste in music does shitty thing" (that sounds familiar), or "Well...maybe you shouldn't be buying shitty records", seeing as he seems to be selling juvenile metalcore records and some brand new.

EDIT: Dude listen to The Devil Wears Prada AND Converge? Immediate red flag.

Also, I'm surprised no one has made an edgy joke along the lines of "guy with shitty taste in music does shitty thing" (that sounds familiar), or "Well...maybe you shouldn't be buying shitty records", seeing as he seems to be selling juvenile metalcore records and some brand new.

I happen to think brand new "devil and god are raging... is one of the greatest alt/emo/screamo records of all time and I am an old man... LOL

Ha, not into the Brand New vibes, but he had a limited variant of Have a Nice Life's 'The Unnatural World' for a super good price and I had to bite.  Too good to be true, I guess.