SCAMMER AMONGST US AKA HOMEWORK

MayCauseDeath

Also ANDY please check below 

If threads cannot be deleted then where did these 2 FOR SALE threads go?? Something is very suspicious. Also I am not saying you are making shit up. I don't care what the sticky thread said. The FOR SALE threads are not there. It do not take a rocket scientist to come to the conclusion they have been deleted. So please stop arguing a point that is irrelevant. The for sale threads are not there, THEY WERE DELETED. So you continuously saying they can't be is ignorant because they have 100% been deleted. I apologize if you think this is coming off as rude, but you saying they can't be deleted when there is proof they have been is very annoying. 

Threads don't delete. The OP can change the title of the thread though. 

I'm stunned. Joey was a very personable dude. I cut him a solid deal on a massive purchase from me a while back. I can understand if he may be in a jam because I know he has a ton of his collection in the U.S. and he lives in Canada. Who knows if what he actually had was accounted for. Fuck am I even talking about the same Joey? Poor guy, I know he's a super young adult and probably regrets this whole ordeal horribly. I hope he takes care of you all. 

Holy shit completely different person lol sorry. Damn hope you guys all get hooked up

Serious question -- why does everyone here ask for $ to be sent as a gift instead of the paypal goods & services? Seems like its best for everyone to go the goods & services route. Asking for $ as a gift through paypal makes buyers nervous & they take all the risk. I sent $ as a gift before & havent been burned yet but it always makes me nervous anytime part of the deals i agree to are that i send $ as a gift instead of through goods & services