SCAMMER AMONGST US AKA HOMEWORK

MayCauseDeath

Why not?

The first order was a combined order of 120 for three vinyl including the label blowout. I received the other two, but not the blowout which was priced at 65. He refunded 40 for it, I saw one he had listed for sale I wanted, and sent the 40 back, told him to not send the other 25 back he owed, then I sent a payment of 35 to total back to 100 for a test press he later listed. so they're all split up and combined with other orders

Just a quick note on this. Any refund sent via PayPal will decline. There is no money in his account. Any refunds will need to be western union, money order etc...

NO.  This is untrue.  Money sent through paypal is paypal guaranteed.  Continue the process through them and you will get a refund.  Even if that person doesn't have the money, paypal will refund it themselves.

Just a quick note on this. Any refund sent via PayPal will decline. There is no money in his account. Any refunds will need to be western union, money order etc...

That's fucked. If I pay via PayPal, that's how I want my refund. Why are you the liaison for him? He screwed is all over, and he should be the one who answers us. I'm tired of getting the run around on this.

I said refunds via PayPal will decline. I didn't mention disputes by the buyer. Only refunds sent will decline. Yes. PayPal may help but if they don't western union or money order are the other options. Hope that clears it up.

Just curious. Has anyone received their money back via a dispute thru PayPal?