SCAMMER AMONGST US AKA HOMEWORK

MayCauseDeath

This. File a damn claim on PayPal. It's not hard.

A question though. WHEN IS IT EVER A GOOD IDEA TO PAY AS A GIFT? If you do, you still get hit with (equal?) fees, just as you would if you added the 2% or whatever amount it is on top of your purchase through the "goods and services" method. Are you even saving any money?

I think you can gift fee free with your debit card//paypal funds otherwise there's the mini fee. I think it's totes way easier to just get the payment straight non-gifted and print the address out all at the same time

Do you know this guy in real life? Your updates and detective stories are super creepy to me. 

if I knew him personally why would I make a thread about him ripping everyone off? I am from San Diego and he lives in Massachusetts or something. There is a PI who is a member here who hunted him down, other members here gave me his number. If you search his name on google the house he lived out is owned by a woman who rents rooms. Just connect the dots and that's where I am getting my info from.

if I knew him personally why would I make a thread about him ripping everyone off? I am from San Diego and he lives in Massachusetts or something. There is a PI who is a member here who hunted him down, other members here gave me his number. If you search his name on google the house he lived out is owned by a woman who rents rooms. Just connect the dots and that's where I am getting my info from.

Calling his landlord about him makes you come off like an actual insane person, dude. I'd have told you the same thing she said even if he still lived there so you didn't show up and murder him in the house I owned.