SCAMMER AMONGST US AKA HOMEWORK

MayCauseDeath

File a PayPal claim there is no need to hire dog the bounty hunter to track him down. If you called his land Landu and traced his phone number you need to move on.

LOL i didn't trace his number I was given his number. Other people also spoke to the landlord and it made him refund because he did not want his landlord finding out what he was doing. I was just following others, not leading on this one.

Your updates and detective stories are super creepy to me. 

Calling his landlord about him makes you come off like an actual insane person, dude. I'd have told you the same thing she said even if he still lived there so you didn't show up and murder him in the house I owned.

Super creepy dude...I'm happy there's a big ocean between him and me&family...

Hmmm... I don't know you well. The only interaction we have ever had was when you low balled me on a first press hotelier lp. Then you got pissed off when I told you the price. Based on this interation I would say that it's possible that you are the one that isn't very likable. ;).

I still don't like maraccuci.

So to recap. Don't do business with homework as he doesn't deliver. And don't do business with Maycausedeath as you will get more than you bargained for. Thank you thread

I am actually great buyer and seller. I just get pissed if someone tries to rip people off, That's completely normal. If someone sold to me and took a while I wouldn't freak out. I knew this guy was scamming people that's why I did this. So you should say don't sell to me if you plan on ripping me off. Anyone who has sold to me know I am completely polite and nice.

Here's the real heads up, don't do anything nice for people on this forum and look out for yourself, because some people here are ungrateful entitled snobs.

And nobody should be upset I told homework to suck a penis, he ripped off 20 people on the forum. I said it as a joke, the whole situation is over. It was just a(n) unnecessary closing remark, because I'm a man-child.