SCAMMER AMONGST US AKA HOMEWORK

MayCauseDeath

And nobody should be upset I told homework to suck a penis, he ripped off 20 people on the forum. I said it as a joke, the whole situation is over. It was just a(n) unnecessary closing remark, because I'm a man-child.

Thank you for correcting me ghost, good looking out.

As someone who really enjoys having their penis sucked, I have to ask that you refrain from shaming the penis-sucking community, regardless of gender, with these sorts of inflammatory remarks.

Thank you in advance. 

I apologize, that was not a gender bashing comment in any way. Sorry for my vulgar immaturity, really not trying to offend anyone but HOMEWORK. 

I have no ball in this court, but happened to browse this. How many people here purchased this record...

https://www.reddit.com/r/vinyl/comments/43ee7q/i_love_getting_packages_like_this_rvinyl_im/

i was just coming here to post this. as soon as i saw it i thought of the bullshit he pulled here. 

and everyone knows files a dispute and get our money back, but that still doesn't curb the anger of getting ripped off for 300$ from someone with great reviews and being lied to at every corner by him. People who are getting ripped off have the right to be upset, the only people that say we should just relax are the ones who did not just get ripped off. And lesson learned never gift a payment ever again. That is clear as day and will NEVER happen again.

Honestly It's 100% your fault if you every send money as a gift.  If you send it as a business and file a complaint you WILL get your money back.  Calm the fk down.

And nobody should be upset I told homework to suck a penis, he ripped off 20 people on the forum. I said it as a joke, the whole situation is over. It was just a closing remark.

Yeah....after seeing how ridiculously childish you are in this thread i would never deal with you on a buy or sell.....ever.  If I was 2 days late on shipping you'd be knocking on my door with a knife in one hand and a rag soaked in chloroform in the other....

• 3 years later...