QUESTION ABOUT PAYMENT

This guy started a secret Santa thread too... in January.

Randy, Dawn of The Red is all the way downstairs, and I don't want to go get it. Can you bring it to me? Along with 5 more? Thanks.

How's the weather?

I'm watching Scrubs.

Obama pussy.

I'm not crazy about scrubs, dawn of the red is one of my favorite beers, the weather is cold and dry, I have to poop.

I'm not crazy about scrubs, dawn of the red is one of my favorite beers, the weather is cold and dry, I have to poop.

Can we just take this thread over with our own various small talk till it gets locked? I was thinking about seeing Star Wars again tonight, making it the 4th time. Did you known gogurt is just regular yogurt?

Maybe I'll speed it up and insert 3 Swift gifs on Juan's behalf.

Can we just take this thread over with our own various small talk till it gets locked? I was thinking about seeing Star Wars again tonight, making it the 4th time. Did you known gogurt is just regular yogurt?

Maybe I'll speed it up and insert 3 Swift gifs on Juan's behalf.

I hate yogurt and I'm waiting for Star Wars to come out on blu-ray before I see it again. I had fun when I saw it though. The guy sitting next to me smelled bad.

I feel bad about deleting this topic after all of the random shit that has been said. My apoligies about the original purpose of this post, when I searched what payment should be used, I couldent find anything. So I over reacted and posted this. I then later found the information I was searching for. Anyways, peace.