Lights - Siberia getting repress?

I just purchased from the record label with tracked package. Came out to $25 US Dollars... around 35 CAD. Not bad, but i wish Amazon had it. And i have a Pink EP already, it was my first vinyl i found in a record store a little over a year ago for $4 can you believe that? But i'm in search for another, so i can frame my first one haha

I just purchased from the record label with tracked package. Came out to $25 US Dollars... around 35 CAD. Not bad, but i wish Amazon had it. And i have a Pink EP already, it was my first vinyl i found in a record store a little over a year ago for $4 can you believe that? But i'm in search for another, so i can frame my first one haha

I'm still waiting for the day I just run into something like that at a record store

• 3 weeks later...

Did anyone else get a copy of this new press? I got mine earlier this week from Amazon, and it sounded HORRIBLE. I sent it back and I am awaiting a replacement copy; I'm hoping that I just got a bad copy and the whole pressing isn't bad.

What kind of issues did it have?  Popping?  Static?  Just curious.

I got my replacement copy from Amazon today; I only got to listen to side A, but it definitely sounds better than my previous copy (so if a copy shows up on "Amazon Warehouse Deals", avoid it).

I would guess that it's ~150 g vinyl, and it says it was pressed at Pirate Press, CZ.  It included a download card and a lyric sheet.