WTB The Dear Hunter The Complete Color Spectrum! Please Help!

Brad721

Hi everybody, I am new to the message boards, I was wondering if anyone could help me in locating The complete color spectrum. I'm willing to pay a good price and give it a good home. When they released this album I was just starting out my career and unable to afford it at the time, I've been actively looking and no luck. If anyone has this and would like to talk through here or email please let me know.

Thank you.

Yeah, I found a guy on Discogs who is willing to sell it to me for $400 and he lives a few miles away from me, I dont know if I should go for it, thats a lot of money, do you think it is worth that price?

I mean, literally the only person who can tell you if it's worth $400 is you. I can tell you that I have yet to see it sell for any lower than $350 since I've started looking, but as far as whether it's worth that asking price or not is on you. If the music and the physical presentation is worth it to you and you have the dough, go for it. I doubt too many people here would judge you.

am i crazy thinking that this got repressed or that a repress was confirmed? regardless, im not sure anything is worth 400 bucks but it is both one of the most aesthetically and sonically pleasing things i own. $400 might tempt me to change my mind

There were technically two pressings, but they both sold out in ridiculous amounts of time and are low numbers as well. I think the only difference was packaging/possibly art in it?

Well everyone has been super helpful, I just hope I can find one that doesn't break my bank, I myself am a musician and I paint. My wife and I started listening to The Dear Hunter 4 years ago, and I have every album they have released on Vinyl, except the Complete Color Spectrum. Just love the feel of the album and every song on it is relatable. Just got to keep searching, I really hope the band decides to press one more time so I could be on top of it. Again thanks for everyone being helpful and I hope to continue on this site and make friends and purchase awesome records!