PO 1/15: Kokomo - Monochrome Noise Love (2/12/2016)

Seriously, do a monthly euro distro group buy. Then we can all have the Toundra, Kokomo, Cecilia::Eyes, Kasan, etc.

And just a heads up, all the Toundra is sold out via Dunk.

This is where I got my copy of II: http://narshardaa.bigcartel.com/product/toundra-ii-2xlp

Aloud has III in stock on clear, clear/black mix, and black 180g.

The Dunk guys are expecting us; whenever that time may be. I gave him a heads up that we were gonna do something like this.

That's awesome. Thanks a lot! I'm happy to be able to spread great music to the US.
I think it's great that I can reach your post-rock community and I would love to be your EU post-rock connection :-).
It's actually a dream to have a solid US base with my label (and maybe even with our festival some day) so this is going the right direction.

Kokomo:

"Another great news!! There will be a repress of IF WOLVES available for preordering tomorrow as well.

IF WOLVES is our second record from 2011 and was sold out for a long time now. So we are pretty exited to present you the new version.

There are 300 copies coming as clear vinyl (140g) in a new designed gatefold cover.

Dunk!records and I.CORRUPT.RECORDS make this possible again. Thank you guys!"

AmeW2ox.jpg

Kokomo:

"Another great news!! There will be a repress of IF WOLVES available for preordering tomorrow as well.

IF WOLVES is our second record from 2011 and was sold out for a long time now. So we are pretty exited to present you the new version.

There are 300 copies coming as clear vinyl (140g) in a new designed gatefold cover.

AmeW2ox.jpg

DAMN. awesome. love the alternative art colors.

So are we passing on the S/T release? Because I know that record better than If Wolves... I don't want to miss out on either. Grrr

Answered this in the euro group buy thread.

We don't a have to get the same thing. Grab whatever the hell you want. We are group buying from a label / store, not just one particular album.

Kokomo:

AmeW2ox.jpg

fuck. i need this.