PO 1/15: Kokomo - Monochrome Noise Love (2/12/2016)

We've got a good list going. Glad so many of you are on board. And thanks Charlie for working all this out.

you're welcome young man.

it appears Dunk is the winner. discount at.......€18 euros with free shipping on orders over €50. that's $19 then $22-23 ppd.

corrupt can do 10 for 210 total to the US. they kinda win too. but that price only for 10 copies.

still no reply from Aloud. we're gonna have to move quick on this. I'll need all the PayPal cash by thurs night. I'd prefer as gift and if you guys aren't comfortable doing a gift; sorry.

still no reply from Aloud. we're gonna have to move quick on this. I'll need all the PayPal cash by thurs night. I'd prefer as gift and if you guys aren't comfortable doing a gift; sorry.

Just curious: what's the problem with not gifting and paying the pp fees? There are quite a few persons who learned their lessons the uncomfortable way... ;)

I also learned my lesson. but those ppl we learn from are gone or posters looking to scam.

pretty obvious that I'm neither. I'll have 20 people vouch for me, but that'll get boring.

if people want validation then we can go that route. if you add up large orders and take the fee that adds up to prob over $10? that means prices to ship out will increase

White/pink would look pretty cool, but I am not a fan of white vinyl, but as I said, whatever everyone goes with is fine. How many variants are there going to be, do we know that?

sorry for all the posts, getting a kid ready in the morning and meetings off and on i just post stuff as it arises.

dunk can also do better if they get a total number. he will 'evaluate the situation' with a final count. lets try to get a total tally by early afternoon, sound good?

granted, we arent tied in with them yet but that price, man.

corrupts prices will go up after 10 buyers (for shipping)...it sits at 210 euros shipped to us..but, again, only for 10 ppl. equals roughly the same in the end yeah? help me on the maths.