PO 1/15: Kokomo - Monochrome Noise Love (2/12/2016)

Might be better to do a separate order for the s/t at this point. I don't want to drive up everyone's cost.

That's what it's looking like. Especially with the weight / shipping fee being coveted at 50€. Definitely worth it though.

So, yeah, let's separate the S/T out at the end and let someone else handle that to take the burden off Charlie, and make it less confusing.

i'm kind of retarded with Google docs.... how do I add my name to this list? It's letting me type in the next field but how do i save it?

It does automatically, when you click out of the box.

ah okay. I would also be in for a S/T as well!

This group is great. Moar vinalll

Fixed your name cause it was bugging my OCD like mad. And for S/T I think what is going to happen is we'll go back and take a tally and do a separate order since enough people are interested in snagging that as well.

Wow, this thing blew up didn't it ?!

Glad you opened the window for name-entering, mine's in there now!  And I gotta get back to work not finished yet.

Biggest group buy I 've ever seen - thanks Charlie!  You're gonna be like a distro, man, wish I could give you a bunch of used mailers I have that are still in great shape.

When I did the Caspian W/S AUS version group buy with Tom at Hobbledehoy, I thought 8 or 9 was a bit hectic  :o

Just let us know when you need the funds and how much. I will check in again later this evening.

Thanks again, abovetheearth.

And everyone should have that Kasan/Kokomo split too!