(PO Now) LNZNDRF - LNZNDRF (Members of Beirut and The National)

"LNZNDRF is a new band composed of the National's Scott and Bryan Devendorf, as well as Beirut member and National/Sufjan collaborator Ben Lanz. They've announced their self-titled debut record, which is out February 19 via 4AD."

Preorder limited edition clear vinyl here: http://shopusa.4ad.com/lnzndrf

I'm really digging this

Kind of a shoegaze, prog, with world music elements type of thing. For some reason my computer at work won't let me play the first track, but the two other tracks are very interesting. Had to buy it. 

Here are all three songs - http://www.stereogum.com/1852693/the-national-side-project-lnzndrf-announce-debut-album/mp3s/

Definitely interested in this but not sure about the $50 CAD price tag (that includes shipping). There is a .ca preorder up for this for $35 and I'm hoping they get the clear variant as it works very nicely with the cover art.

4AD said on instagram that the clear is pre-order only...I had to bite the shipping, too!

• 2 weeks later...

I got an email from Bullmoose saying this was delayed a week.  

I'm confused about the clear vinyl.  I saw on Instagram where they said the clear was pre-order only.  But it doesn't say on the description that it is exclusive.  Also on ccmusic.com they only have the clear listed for a vinyl option.  Obviously any of these could be wrong.  

I got an email from Bullmoose saying this was delayed a week.

I'm confused about the clear vinyl. I saw on Instagram where they said the clear was pre-order only. But it doesn't say on the description that it is exclusive. Also on ccmusic.com they only have the clear listed for a vinyl option. Obviously any of these could be wrong.

4AD told me it'll Be exclusively thru their site - if not I would be really pissed cause their shipping rates are killing it. Also pre ordered Liima which was revealed a day later - never heard from them concerning combined shipping

• 2 weeks later...