PO: Tacocat - Lost Time (4/1/2016)

Tacocat announced their new album, "Lost Time", today. It's coming out on April 1st, 2016 through Hardly Art.

"Hanging out with Tacocat and listening to Tacocat are remarkably similar experiences, like the best party you’ve ever been to, where, instead of jostling for social position, everyone just wants to eat candy and talk about Sassy Magazine, sci-fi, cultural dynamic shifts, and bad experiences with men. Tacocat’s third studio album, Lost Time (an X-Files reference, doy), is their first with producer Erik Blood."

Tracklist:

01. Dana Katherine Scully

02. FDP

03. I Love Seattle

04. I Hate the Weekend

05. You Can't Fire Me, I Quit

06. The Internet

07. Plan A, Plan B

08. Talk

09. Men Explain Things To Me

10. Horse Grrls

11. Night Swimming

12. Leisure Bees

You can listen to the first single, "I Hate the Weekend", on Soundcloud here: https://soundcloud.com/hardlyartrecords/i-hate-the-weekend

And preorder the LP here: http://www.hardlyart.com/shop/tacocat.html (Came out to $19.50ppd)

*First press on limited colored vinyl (we're not sure what color, but it will look cool). Please note, this is a preorder -- all orders (and any items ordered with them) will ship on or near the April release date. All LPs include a download code.