The Weezer Thread

Not saying it will for sure happen but I wouldn't be shocked if a band with 1.5 million twitter followers has 400+ fans who like vinyl awake right now.

Maybe. Guess we'll find out in a couple months. I ordered in the first 20 minutes so I'm hopeful. Haha. If i get white I'll be pissed; would rather have black.

Last time I saw Weezer it was with Blink 182 and Taking Back Sunday. Blink cancelled (I didn't care), TBS only played one song I knew, and it was like $10 for a cup of bud light. Not a good show.

I saw them with Saves the Day and Ozma back before Maladroit came out. That was a good show.

Andrew McMahon and Panic! at the Disco sound like a great tour lineup to me, however I don't care for the venue at all.

Last two times Weezer have been in town have been club / opera house venues, new tour is amphitheater.  If I can get CHEAP tickets I'll go, but if not I don't plan on hanging out on a lawn to see the show.

Last time I saw Weezer it was with Blink 182 and Taking Back Sunday. Blink cancelled (I didn't care), TBS only played one song I knew, and it was like $10 for a cup of bud light. Not a good show.

I saw them with Saves the Day and Ozma back before Maladroit came out. That was a good show.

On that blink tour i went twice. One date didnt have weezer, one did. the one that did they cancelled because someone got sick.

I remember going to that saves the day ozma tour as well and it was quite awesome.

Did they tour with get up kids around the time of Pinkerton? I think that's when I last saw them

That was the first time I saw them.

I think it was after Pinkerton but not long before the Green Album.

The 2000 Summer Songs period.

I am not crazy about the Green Album, but that was a great time to be a Weezer fan... they were posting mp3s on an almost daily basis of ransom new stuff.

I still have some mp3s of the scrapped 5th album (Queen of Earth is amazing and one of the best Weezer songs ever.)