The Weezer Thread

Maladroit is actually a very cohesive album...definitely not scattered...

agree to disagree... it's starts off fine, but then the second half falls into randomness of kinda cheesy stuff (burndt jam, fall together) or what sounds like green leftovers (pretty much everything else).  i'm not saying it's a bad record, but it's anything but consistent or cohesive. it just sounds like a random selection of songs without much of a flow. total skip-around album as opposed to something i'd put on and listen to as a whole. and let's not forget those leads. oh man....

Last time I saw Weezer it was with Blink 182 and Taking Back Sunday. Blink cancelled (I didn't care), TBS only played one song I knew, and it was like $10 for a cup of bud light. Not a good show.

I saw them with Saves the Day and Ozma back before Maladroit came out. That was a good show.

why did Blink cancel and TBS only play one song? 

Did anyone catch the super bundle?

Weezer Experience Bundle

$ 25,000.00 USD

*THIS IS A PRE-ORDER ITEM*

For $25,000 you'll get everything in The Ultimate Bundle as well as:

- Take a Greyhound to the Galapagos with Rivers where you'll stay only for a limited time

- Once you get to the islands, you'll go bird watching to try and find the elusive White-cheeked pintail

- You'll go on a catamaran ride to Charles Darwin Research Station

- Sing "the British are coming" with Rivers in the Galapagos but replace every lyric about "old king george" to "lonesome george"

- Enjoy your complimentary signed copy of the album and a pair of tickets to see the band on their summer tour with Panic! At The Disco

- Finally, you will be named King of the World for a day

*Please Note*

** You have to pay for Rivers on top of paying the band $25,000

*IMPORTANT INFO*

Please note that is a pre-order item with a release date of 4/1/2016. The LP, CD, T-shirt, Hat, Crewneck Sweatshirt, & Frisbee will ship just before the release date of the album.

You will receive a separate email for your digital download on the release date of the album (4/1/2016).

You will be reached out to, by management, to get the sizing of your clothing and to work out the details of the trip!

Promo codes not applicable.

Did anyone catch the super bundle?

Weezer Experience Bundle

$ 25,000.00 USD

*THIS IS A PRE-ORDER ITEM*

For $25,000 you'll get everything in The Ultimate Bundle as well as:

- Take a Greyhound to the Galapagos with Rivers where you'll stay only for a limited time

- Once you get to the islands, you'll go bird watching to try and find the elusive White-cheeked pintail

- You'll go on a catamaran ride to Charles Darwin Research Station

- Sing "the British are coming" with Rivers in the Galapagos but replace every lyric about "old king george" to "lonesome george"

- Enjoy your complimentary signed copy of the album and a pair of tickets to see the band on their summer tour with Panic! At The Disco

- Finally, you will be named King of the World for a day

*Please Note*

** You have to pay for Rivers on top of paying the band $25,000

*IMPORTANT INFO*

Please note that is a pre-order item with a release date of 4/1/2016. The LP, CD, T-shirt, Hat, Crewneck Sweatshirt, & Frisbee will ship just before the release date of the album.

You will receive a separate email for your digital download on the release date of the album (4/1/2016).

You will be reached out to, by management, to get the sizing of your clothing and to work out the details of the trip!

Promo codes not applicable.

LOLZ

Just ordered... hoping for a tri-color as well. At this point the orders will probably be white, which is still a nice variant.

If Blue ever happened on blue vinyl though...

It's weird...Green was released on green vinyl and Red was on red, but they never did a blue RP of Blue.

Email went out to fan club members at 10:10 (central) last night and I had mine bought at 10:24, was order 1679. Anyone have one earlier than that? Or maybe a couple hours later to compare how many were sold?

Mine was at 7:00 this morning and 2324. I guess that confirms mine will be white.

EDIT- now that I think about it, I doubt every order had vinyl so there might be a chance I'm good for the tri-color.

Mine was at 7:00 this morning and 2324. I guess that confirms mine will be white.

EDIT- now that I think about it, I doubt every order had vinyl so there might be a chance I'm good for the tri-color.

You think over half the people pre-ordered a CD? Do people pre-order non-limited edition CDs.