The Weezer Thread

There is going to be a HUGE line! Buying it is how you get into the in store. They are selling 230 of them there, so if the tri is limited to 400, I don't think those folks are getting tris.

I know tri was limited to the first 400 online orders, but do we know there weren't a bunch more pressed that they'll sell at shows, etc?

I doubt the show is even over yet, it just started at 8. Whether it was the above user or whoever else, they have had it for maybe an hour and it's already on ebay. Just wow. Don't know why this kind of stuff still surprises me.

They put their snapchat out to document the show and it just started

They put their snapchat out to document the show and it just started

Absolute scumbag. joeybuckets left the conversation and never responded to me after he asked me to make an offer on it. Now I can't even message him. Plus both the eBay user with that picture and him are from Brooklyn. Very shady...

Absolute scumbag. joeybuckets left the conversation and never responded to me after he asked me to make an offer on it. Now I can't even message him. Plus both the eBay user with that picture and him are from Brooklyn. Very shady...

He's always been like that. Remember the time (I think it was hastings) goHastings had a bunch of price errors and he bought like ten of each?

He's always been like that. Remember the time (I think it was hastings) goHastings had a bunch of price errors and he bought like ten of each?

First time I've encountered him on the boards. Good to know he has a track record.

The picture looks like it's the album slit open and laid out on a shitty fold-out merch table.

Exactly what it looked like to me as well.