The Weezer Thread

so far my order is the lowest number and yours is only 100 after it. They made 400....so unless some one posts an order number over 400 before yours you are probably good.

I hope so. It would be rad to get a tri. Cause you ordered yours pretty early and mine not soon after. Wonder what the numbers started at. Cause to have 1800 orders in 20 minutes would be pretty crazy.

I hope so. It would be rad to get a tri. Cause you ordered yours pretty early and mine not soon after. Wonder what the numbers started at. Cause to have 1800 orders in 20 minutes would be pretty crazy.

It's 100% safe to assume these weren't the first orders their webstore had and I doubt they started their order count over for it.

And just for fun I was 1787 at 11:39 eastern.

Bristow isn't that far...

If you live in DC , Bristow is a pain in the ass to go to. If you live in Arlington or somewhere just outside of DC it's a bit more manageable. The problem is that DC doesn't have a great outdoor venue for bands so if they're on a pavilion tour the closest stop is Merriweather or Bristow unfortunately.

how exactly are you guys equating order number to tri-color?

mine is 2520 so im assuming i am well and truly fucked

One dude ordered shortly after they went up, so everyone is just assuming if you are within 400ish of that guys order number then you are good. You are pretty much for sure getting white with your number.

One dude ordered shortly after they went up, so everyone is just assuming if you are within 400ish of that guys order number then you are good. You are pretty much for sure getting white with your number.

makes sense, but we're assuming the order numbers are just straight up chronological? that's not normally how order number algorithms work, is it?

From the Weezer people:

"Hello,

Thanks for your inquiry regarding your Weezer preorder. We’ll be notifying everyone who will be receiving one of the limited edition vinyl items early next week.

We thank you for your order and wish you luck!

Your Friends at the Weezer Official Online Store

Best,

BandMerch Customer Service"