VOICE OF THE UNHEARD
DUNK! - THE STARGAZER STORE
ALOUD
REVOLVERMANN
PELAGIC
GOLDEN ANTENNA
ROCKET GIRL

DOOMROCK

Below, any interested members should list their desired releases. At the end of the month the party in charge of the monthly group buy should tally the results, locate the store(s) where the majority of the records can be purchased, and PM those buyers to gather the money.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROUND-UP ONE // Deadline: 01/24/2016

Label: Dunk!
Officiator: omik11303
Details: (6)
Link: www.thestargazerstore.com

ROUND-UP TWO // Deadline: 02/22/2016

Label: Toundra
Officiator: Dave Grohl
Details: (6)
Link: www.toundra.bigcartel.com/

STATUS DESIGNATION: (1) - Open/taking orders and requests; (2) - Request list closed/pending initial payments; (3) - Order paid for/awaiting shipment; (4) - Parcel shipped, en route; (5) - Parcel received at residence of the officiator; (6) - Individual packages sent

Edited by omik11303

I had a really elaborate template going, but I couldn't get orient all the logos and typography the way I wanted. At any rate, before I start forcing ideas here, let's voice some first. Feel free to suggest other distros, too. These were just the ones that came to mind.

(Also, to give Charlie a break, I don't mind handling this first one.)

In addition to Owen's list, Christoph at REVOLVERMANN RECORDS has done some really good orders for me re: pricing, shipping and extras. Stocks a lot of Dunk! stuff and co-releases postrock groups.

Don't forget PELAGIC, BIG SCARY MONSTERS, ROCKET GIRL, and Timo with GOLDEN ANTENNA, others later...

Will come back and edit re: the Kokomo If Wolves.

Pumped about all the interest!

In addition to Owen's list, Christoph at REVOLVERMANN RECORDS has done some really good orders for me re: pricing, shipping and extras. Stocks a lot of Dunk! stuff and co-releases postrock groups.

Don't forget PELAGIC, BIG SCARY MONSTERS, ROCKET GIRL, and Timo with GOLDEN ANTENNA, others later...

Will come back and edit re: the Kokomo If Wolves.

Will definitely add. I knew I forgot a few.

Music Fear Satan is already up there, Matt ;)

Pumped about all the interest!

Will definitely add. I knew I forgot a few.

Music Fear Satan is already up there, Matt ;)

Oh shit. Don't know I missed that.

They'll be great for grabbing YONL and Amenra.

I know there's a lot I want to grab from Denovali.

After this If Wolves the first thing I'll be grabbing is the Te' collection from elsewhere.

So, do you guys want to somehow bundle the S/T Kokomo record in with this too?

I think that's the genius of the one-store group buy: Not everyone has to get the same thing. Sure, the label owner might give a discount for, say, 10 of the same record, but that doesn't change the fact that anything on top of that will be cheaper from lower shipping and the bundle cost as well. For example, I'm probably gonna pass on If Wolves, but, since it's from the Stargazer Store, I'll be able to grab that Astralia album with the rest of the order. If you want S/T I'll mark it down. I can't see whoever I end up talking to having a problem with that.

Exactly, this is a group buy from one label / store / site. We don't all have to get the same thing. That's the beauty of this.

The whole point is to save money.

So we can essentially make our own shopping list and grab a few things at a time, or maybe just one. The If Wolves repress just happens to be coming out so we're going with it. Whoever wants anything else from the label while we all grab Kokomo, go for it. That's the point.

So if we're ordering from Dunk just make a list of what you want from them, we tally it all up, email Dunk, see what they can do, send people the total for their wants, and do it to it.