VC Round-Up // EU Group Buy [3 - Meniscus?]

Friendly suggestion: have you considered updating the thread title with whichever label you'll be ordering from? It could garner extra attention for participation... or, at the very least, clue the existing participants into which distro they need to scope next, without scouring the thread for details. Just food for thought.

So I know we're still ironing out the details of the first buy. But I'm going to vote for Debemur Morti for the second buy, because goddamn...this new Latitudes record.

I jumped on the /50 as soon as it dropped. The two tracks released, so far I have found very promising! Interesting that a 'no vocals' site/blog whatever was chosen to premier the first track, which has vocals  :D  Did you get a copy of Agonist from Shelsmusic? It is a beast of an album with great art and packaging to boot / oversized, heavy duty jacket - but not as much as the Ancients press. I'm going to go spin those right after Tides Of Man finishes.

First order has been placed! Thank you all for the interest. As of now I am going to have an extra If Wolves record if anyone wants it. dead_waxx has first dibs; I messaged him yesterday. But if that falls through just know there's still one available.

I'll take it if you need a buyer, Owen (if dead_waxx opts out). Thanks for taking the helm on this one.

I really wish I would have grabbed Astralia's Atlas from that Dunk buy. Damn.

For anyone who hasn't heard it, do that now: https://astralia.bandcamp.com/album/atlas

http://www.dunkrecords.com/?portfolio=astralia-atlas

Do you want me to email Wout and have him add it to the order? I don't think it's shipped yet; it wouldn't hurt to ask. I've actually got a copy coming already, but I kind of wanted that for myself. But if he's not able to add another copy then I'd be fine with packing it up and sending it your way when the big box comes. Not a big deal at all if it comes down to it. That's what this group buy is for.

Do you want me to email Wout and have him add it to the order? I don't think it's shipped yet; it wouldn't hurt to ask. I've actually got a copy coming already, but I kind of wanted that for myself. But if he's not able to add another copy then I'd be fine with packing it up and sending it your way when the big box comes. Not a big deal at all if it comes down to it. That's what this group buy is for.

That would be awesome. Do you know how much it would be?

I just bought all my Caspian tickets so I'll have to hold off. Thanks though, man.

No problem, totally understand. Also meant to thank you for that Parqks rec over in the post-rock thread. Not all that groundbreaking but definitely done very well. I listened to it this morning and really enjoyed it.

No problem, totally understand. Also meant to thank you for that Parqks rec over in the post-rock thread. Not all that groundbreaking but definitely done very well. I listened to it this morning and really enjoyed it.

Yeah, it wasn't really clicking at first, but I kept listening and I really enjoyed it. Glad you did too.