VC Round-Up // EU Group Buy [3 - Meniscus?]

Ok, so I got the pricing. I also got updated pricing on shipping which is 62. Alberto is actually going to cut that, and ship us everything for free, so that saves everyone about $15-20 if they would have ordered their own records, and about $6.88 off the group buy shipping price. It was €44 last time we talked, but a few records were added since that shipping quote. Either way, free shipping!!!

So, it is going be: album(s) price + EU shipping + media mail + $1 mailer = total.

I'll message everyone their total. Please pay as gift so we don't have to worry about fees. If you don't feel comfortable sending as a gift, please use the paypal fee calculator to cover the difference, as I'm not the actual seller, so this money is not going to me.

The calculator can be found here: http://thefeecalculator.com/

Ex.: If your total is $27.69 send $28.83 to cover Paypal's fee(s).

Upon payment I will update the spreadsheet accordingly. That sound good everybody?

Shipping will take about two weeks, and the sooner everyone pays, the sooner he can ship it out.

I can't believe we started this about 4 months ago. Wow. It doesn't feel like that long, but I want to thank everyone on behalf of Alberto and myself for your patience while we organize everything. Since he is in the band, which means he is on tour on the road a lot, practicing, and a student on top of that, he has had little free time; completely understandable. So I just wanted to say thanks to everyone for recognizing that, and staying in contact with me as I try to update everything as soon as I got new info. You guys rock!

> This is for me so I can easily message everyone from here:

@abovetheearth - paid

@chkadea - paid

@JRHews - paid

@The Butcha - paid

@shamrocks - paid

@Issei Hyoudou - paid

@omik11303 - paid

@Gumbo72203 - paid

@burkyburk - paid

@MayCauseDeath - paid

Ok, so everyone has been messaged. I don't exactly have a 'pay buy x/x/xx @ x:xxpm or I'm cutting you off' type thing. Just keep in mind the sooner everyone pays the sooner we can get these to their respective buyers. You're all in this together, so you don't want to be the last person to pay last a week after everyone, or you get called out by yours truly; just teasing. Keep in mind this has been over a few months for most of you, so plan accordingly. The sooner the better, guys, but I won't be cutting out of the buy, so don't fret. I understand life gets in the way; bills, rent, unexpected emergencies like your dog eating a whole batch of your special brownies so he needs to go to the vet, or even falling into that damn overseas CD of the month club. Honestly, who still buys CDs? Cmon. Just be considerate of everyone in the buy. Thanks, all!

* @omik11303 paid first so he wins a free hug, or some stickers in his mailer. Winner's choice. Fuck it, you get stickers. I hate hugging people. Also a free shout out for being fucking awesome! OMIK IS BETTER THAN ALL OF YOU! 

IT'S FRIDAY GUYSSS! THANK FUCK IT'S FRIDAY! LET'S ALL DRINK BEER TONIGHT WHILE THINKING ABOUT OUR NEW TOUNDRA RECORDS. Rez, you can have chocolate milk or a Dr. Pepper or something. Fuck it, I'm having chocolate milk, too. That sounds delicious.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1T-Xg7RG63IZlyKdLPPP5nmvTkBg6L4XhUwZCTQHewIg/edit?usp=sharing

Edited by Dave Grohl

Just a reminder, please no e-check payments via PayPal. They take 3-5 business days to process, yuck. That's the digital equivalent of some old lady paying with a check at the grocery store. Why didn't you fill out everything but the dollar amount before hand?! You know you're going to pay for groceries, you old coot!

Edited by Dave Grohl

22 hours ago, Dave Grohl said:

Ok, so I got the pricing. I also got updated pricing on shipping which is 62. Alberto is actually going to cut that, and ship us everything for free, so that saves everyone about $15-20 if they would have ordered their own records, and about $6.88 off the group buy shipping price. It was €44 last time we talked, but a few records were added since that shipping quote. Either way, free shipping!!!

not enough love for this yet, great dude

1 minute ago, shamrocks said:

not enough love for this yet, great dude

Thanks, man. I appreciate that. Just trying to get everyone awesome records at awesome prices.

I was thinking about calculating how much the group buy saved everyone in total, and then adding that to each corresponding group buy list (Kokomo, Toundra, future ones) in the OP. What do you think @omik11303?

5 hours ago, Dave Grohl said:

Thanks, man. I appreciate that. Just trying to get everyone awesome records at awesome prices.

I was thinking about calculating how much the group buy saved everyone in total, and then adding that to each corresponding group buy list (Kokomo, Toundra, future ones) in the OP. What do you think @omik11303?

I like it. It'll be fun to calculate what it was for Kokomo, because I remember thinking that we were getting a heck of a deal.

The final payment finished processing.

All funds have been sent to the band.

I have a nice surprise in store for you guys. You'll find out when you get your records. ; )

@omik11303 would you do the honor of changing it to status 3, bud?

dEtiSIM.png

Edited by Dave Grohl

@abovetheearth - paid

@chkadea - paid

@JRHews - paid

@The Butcha - paid

@shamrocks - paid

@Issei Hyoudou - paid

@omik11303 - paid

@Gumbo72203 - paid

@burkyburk - paid

@MayCauseDeath - paid

(Easiest way to notify everyone of the status update.)

28 minutes ago, MayCauseDeath said:

yeah i think this is a scam, Dave asked for it as a gift and i should have known.... been more than a couple days........ I'm calling the private detective

TOO LATE, DIPSHITS! I'M RICH NOW! I USED ALL THE PROFITS ON A BRAND NEW RECORD.

2 minutes ago, JRHews said:

He's going to keep them all and flip them, just to spite Halo2, and undercut him by a cent.

I was actually going to rip all the paper sleeves so you bitches could cry Gumbo style, and submit a complainant for a replacement. Muahaha.

PS - all complaints are printed out, and used as toilet paper.