VC Round-Up // EU Group Buy [3 - Meniscus?]

15 hours ago, omik11303 said:

Feels crazy to say but we're gonna have to start thinking about group buy #3 soon!

THIS.

And thanks Matt, can't wait to see a naughty photo ;)

For Alberto:
You dudes are fucking rad! Thanks for signing all our records and getting more awesome post rock into the states.

It's very cool that they all signed every copy.  It's a beautiful thing, that we can connect this closely with a band we all love so much.  

Truly hoping the odds are in my favor for the green.  Nothing seems to be going my way as of late.  It gets very tiresome to deal with, especially when hospitals can't figure out what is wrong with you.  Wash your hands, everybody.  

1 hour ago, Thomas³ said:

Yeah, let's get on 3 soon so I can listen to the band before the ordering happens so I don't miss out again.

ALRIGHT, EVERYONE! NO FINALIZING A GROUP BUY BEFORE T CAN LISTEN TO IT CAUSE THIS FUCKER NEEDS MORE POST ROCK / POST METAL IN HIS LIFE. FRIENDS DON'T LET FRIENDS GO WITHOUT POST ROCK!!!

4 minutes ago, Gumbo72203 said:

It's very cool that they all signed every copy.  It's a beautiful thing, that we can connect this closely with a band we all love so much.  

Truly hoping the odds are in my favor for the green.  Nothing seems to be going my way as of late.  It gets very tiresome to deal with, especially when hospitals can't figure out what is wrong with you.  Wash your hands, everybody.  

I am unswayed by pity, man. Hope you feel better though. The coin will decide your fate...

@Dave Grohl Thank you so much for organizing all of this, and I'll be happy as a clam to get my record a day later than all you hunks ;)

Please tell Alberto that I'm entirely grateful for them for taking the time to not only personally interact with us to enable us to access their gorgeous music, but also for going above and beyond with having the entire band sign each of our copies. What sweethearts!

4 hours ago, Dave Grohl said:

Ha @JRHews I just checked the tracking on yours. They decided to send it down to NC before going up to PA. Cause logic, right?

@shamrocks looks like yours is doing the same thing, but at least it's in your direction. So @JRHews looks like you can blame Sham Wow over there. Haha.

Figures.

giphy.gif

@abovetheearth yours is at your door!

@JRHews yours is out for delivery!

@shamrocks yours is at your po box!

@omik11303 yours is at your door!

@Gumbo72203 tomorrow.

@burkyburk delivered!

@MayCauseDeath I'm guessing tomorrow or Wed.

@Holo ^ same.

@The Butcha probably Wednesday.